Feb 9, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
His contract ends in 2014.
Jul 1, 2012, 10:17 AM EDT
How do two $12 million signing bonuses sound to you?
Jun 30, 2012, 4:17 PM EDT
Don’t let that make you think he’ll sign with the Maple Leafs though.
Sep 13, 2011, 10:59 PM EDT
Brad Marchand wants to be a Bruin. Peter Chiarelli wants Marchand to be a Bruin. Sooner or later, a deal has to get done… right?
Sep 8, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
Brad Marchand’s contract negotiations might force him to miss some of training camp, but when you consider the fact that he was practicing with the team today, it seems clear that the situation should be resolved sooner or later.
Aug 25, 2011, 9:33 PM EDT
Restricted free agent Brad Marchand and the Boston Bruins are still talking, but as agent Wade Arnott said, “nothing is imminent.”
Aug 5, 2011, 6:07 PM EDT
The Bruins and Brad Marchand are still trying to work a new contract out, but Marchand’s agent says there’s nothing coming soon for his client.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47