Mar 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
March 3, 2010 marks the last time they were “100 percent” healthy.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Dec 30, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Jamie Langenbrunner and Vladimir Sobotka should be back in Blues lineup, too.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Jonathan Bernier showed why he’s a much desired young goalie as he stymied Patrik Berglund something fierce.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Jun 15, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
The Blues lock up another youthful forward who was destined for restricted free agency and give him a nice raise to go with it.
Mar 2, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues placed Vladimir Sobotka on the injured reserve with a left foot injury today.
Dec 7, 2010, 7:00 AM EST
A “minor concussion” will sideline Vancouver Canucks forward for Mikael Samuelsson for no less than a week, meaning he’ll miss at least three games.
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 0
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 2
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 6
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 101
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 128
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (128)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (101)