Jun 7, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
An interesting choice.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EST
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Sep 5, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Raw Charge wonders if Lightning players will heed Steve Yzerman’s request to wear visors, while recent updates indicate that Ryan Malone should be healthy enough to return by the end of the preseason.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EST
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Jan 5, 2011, 8:36 PM EST
On the heels of Ryan Getzlaf’s unnerving sinus fractures – an injury that might have been prevented or limited if he wore a visor – we must ask: should the NHL require players to wear visors?
- BREAKING: Flames fire Feaster 18
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 9
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 75
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)