Jun 7, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
An interesting choice.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Sep 5, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Raw Charge wonders if Lightning players will heed Steve Yzerman’s request to wear visors, while recent updates indicate that Ryan Malone should be healthy enough to return by the end of the preseason.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Jan 5, 2011, 8:36 PM EDT
On the heels of Ryan Getzlaf’s unnerving sinus fractures – an injury that might have been prevented or limited if he wore a visor – we must ask: should the NHL require players to wear visors?
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)