Jun 7, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
An interesting choice.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EST
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Sep 5, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Raw Charge wonders if Lightning players will heed Steve Yzerman’s request to wear visors, while recent updates indicate that Ryan Malone should be healthy enough to return by the end of the preseason.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EST
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Jan 5, 2011, 8:36 PM EST
On the heels of Ryan Getzlaf’s unnerving sinus fractures – an injury that might have been prevented or limited if he wore a visor – we must ask: should the NHL require players to wear visors?
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 0
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 10
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 3
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28