Jun 7, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
An interesting choice.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Sep 5, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Raw Charge wonders if Lightning players will heed Steve Yzerman’s request to wear visors, while recent updates indicate that Ryan Malone should be healthy enough to return by the end of the preseason.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Jan 5, 2011, 8:36 PM EDT
On the heels of Ryan Getzlaf’s unnerving sinus fractures – an injury that might have been prevented or limited if he wore a visor – we must ask: should the NHL require players to wear visors?
- Pressing Question: Can the Sharks get over past playoff hurdles? 0
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 0
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 6
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 37
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)