Nov 11, 2011, 6:31 PM EDT
Daniel Paille was thinking trying to play without a visor. All it took was a slap shot to the face to cure him of those thoughts…
Nov 8, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
Flyers captain could be back in the lineup against the Lightning.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
So what’s it going to take to get visors to be made mandatory in the NHL?
Mar 28, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
We find out how Vancouver’s Manny Malhotra is doing dealing with his eye injury through his brother-in-law. Thankfully his brother-in-law is Phoenix Suns superstar Steve Nash.
Mar 21, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Vancouver will have to try and win the Stanley Cup without Manny Malhotra the rest of the way as he’s done for the remainder of the season and playoffs thanks to an eye injury.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)