Jan 15, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
Discuss the game in the comments section.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EST
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 10, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
‘Hawks captain speaks about four-game losing skid.
Jan 8, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
Blackhawks forward doesn’t know why the league didn’t provide the players with enough information.
Dec 29, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
His latest argument: a 38-save shutout of the Chicago Blackhawks.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Kaner moves back to his natural RW.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:17 AM EST
The Blackhawks won against the Predators tonight, but a blocked shot leaves Duncan Keith day-to-day.
Oct 15, 2011, 1:36 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks better write out their lineup in pencil ahead of their Saturday night clash against the defending Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
The Blackhawks made their latest round of cuts and Brandon Saad is sticking around.
Sep 29, 2011, 6:16 PM EST
With injuries to Viktor Stalberg and Ben Smith in Chicago, it’s the chance of a lifetime for 2011 second round pick Brandon Saad.
Sep 24, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
Brandon Saad’s impressive preseason performances might make it tough for the Blackhawks to send him back to the junior level.
Sep 1, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
When Viktor Stalberg arrived on the scene in Chicago after being traded from Toronto in the Kris Versteeg deal, he showed up as a guy with high speed and high potential. The former University of Vermont forward and Hobey Baker Award finalist came out of college as a big time goal scorer with the Catamounts…
Jul 10, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
The Blackhawks signed Viktor Stalberg to a two-year deal, avoiding salary arbitration in the process.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Apr 20, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
While they haven’t battled each other with fists on the ice, Kevin Bieksa and John Scott are more than happy to battle each other with words off of it.
Jan 6, 2011, 1:48 AM EST
Close calls might have cost the Chicago Blackhawks and Florida Panthers a point or two on Wednesday night. Check out the bad luck for Viktor Stalberg and Bryan McCabe and good luck for Kari Lehtonen and Ondrej Pavelec in this post.
Dec 27, 2010, 3:56 PM EST
The Blackhawks will be back to virtual normal as soon as tomorrow Patrick Kane looks to return to action.
Dec 26, 2010, 1:56 PM EST
While Corey Crawford won’t be able to go for Chicago, the team will finally re-gain the services of Marian Hossa and Viktor Stalberg tonight. Patrick Kane won’t make the game, though.
Dec 16, 2010, 3:50 PM EST
Patrick Kane’s return to the Chicago lineup is on hold thanks to aggravating his injured ankle.
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 0
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 4
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 47
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (47)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)