Apr 27, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Who will emerge from hockey’s elite eight to the final four?
Mar 13, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
The Hagelin-Richards-Gaborik line is heating up for New York.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
He’s better at football, though.
Jan 25, 2012, 9:08 PM EST
Prepare your best old jokes.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 12, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Or shootouts in general, really.
Jan 5, 2012, 1:53 AM EST
For now, at least.
Dec 31, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
The old man’s still got it.
Dec 30, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
Mike Tyson would have been proud of Kopecky’s technique.
Dec 17, 2011, 9:11 PM EST
We ask the readers if Erik Cole deserves a suspension for his hit on Adam Larsson.
Dec 12, 2011, 1:57 PM EST
No. 87 spoke with reporters today about concussion issues.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
Check out as Artem Anisimov celebrates a shorthanded goal with his guns blazing…
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EST
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
David Perron’s back… and it doesn’t look he’s missed a beat.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
Paul Gaustad’s unintentional Guile kick caused the problem.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
It didn’t take much time for John Erskine to make Arron Asham pay for his actions from the last time the Pens/Caps faced off. Check out the video of the fists of fury…
Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EST
Want to see Sean Avery punch someone in the face? Want to see Tyler Kennedy punch Avery in the face? Either way, we have you covered…
Nov 25, 2011, 9:42 PM EST
Doesn’t matter if a player is old or young, every player is thankful if they get a chance to win the Stanley Cup…
Nov 23, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Andre Deveaux can expect to get a call from Brendan Shanahan first thing tomorrow morning. Here’s why…
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
It only took 1:23 until Milan Lucic was asked to drop the gloves. Of course, he obliged.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)