Apr 27, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Who will emerge from hockey’s elite eight to the final four?
Mar 13, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
The Hagelin-Richards-Gaborik line is heating up for New York.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
He’s better at football, though.
Jan 25, 2012, 9:08 PM EST
Prepare your best old jokes.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 12, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Or shootouts in general, really.
Jan 5, 2012, 1:53 AM EST
For now, at least.
Dec 31, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
The old man’s still got it.
Dec 30, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
Mike Tyson would have been proud of Kopecky’s technique.
Dec 17, 2011, 9:11 PM EST
We ask the readers if Erik Cole deserves a suspension for his hit on Adam Larsson.
Dec 12, 2011, 1:57 PM EST
No. 87 spoke with reporters today about concussion issues.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
Check out as Artem Anisimov celebrates a shorthanded goal with his guns blazing…
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EST
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
David Perron’s back… and it doesn’t look he’s missed a beat.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
Paul Gaustad’s unintentional Guile kick caused the problem.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
It didn’t take much time for John Erskine to make Arron Asham pay for his actions from the last time the Pens/Caps faced off. Check out the video of the fists of fury…
Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EST
Want to see Sean Avery punch someone in the face? Want to see Tyler Kennedy punch Avery in the face? Either way, we have you covered…
Nov 25, 2011, 9:42 PM EST
Doesn’t matter if a player is old or young, every player is thankful if they get a chance to win the Stanley Cup…
Nov 23, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Andre Deveaux can expect to get a call from Brendan Shanahan first thing tomorrow morning. Here’s why…
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
It only took 1:23 until Milan Lucic was asked to drop the gloves. Of course, he obliged.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)