Sep 23, 2014, 6:36 PM EST
The jump to Xbox One and Playstation 4 has been bumpy.
Sep 8, 2014, 5:07 PM EST
Fans of the video game series erupted over news of missing features.
Aug 17, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The demo drops on Aug. 26.
Jun 9, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
It will appear on the latest Microsoft and Sony consoles.
Apr 21, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
The clip includes a few potshots at Kris Versteeg.
Aug 21, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
On Xbox Live and Playstation Network.
Jul 28, 2012, 11:10 PM EST
Proposing trades from the toilet = easier than ever.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:22 PM EST
Rebuilding vs. contending status could be factored into trades.
Jul 21, 2012, 6:26 PM EST
Just under five minutes of footage for the upcoming game.
May 29, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
The tagline is “every stride matters.”
Jan 25, 2012, 7:56 PM EST
The former star is disappointed with the current one.
Jan 18, 2012, 8:33 PM EST
Come for the fight video. Stay for the NES and pro wrestling nostalgia.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:43 PM EST
The Blues goalie frustrates Ovechkin in both human and digital forms.
Sep 17, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
It’s been a few days since NHL 12 came out, so here’s a roundup of critical responses to EA Sports’ newest hockey video game.
Sep 13, 2011, 4:02 PM EST
Why a revamped version of the SNES/Sega Genesis classic video game would (and wouldn’t) work on modern consoles.
Aug 27, 2011, 6:11 PM EST
Here’s a quick roundup of some first impressions people shared about the NHL 12 demo. There’s also video of a trailer for the demo and a separate clip that includes a goalie fight between Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo. In a way, it’s exactly what video games are for.
Aug 18, 2011, 7:23 PM EST
Mario Lemieux and Gordie Howe were the final two legends that EA Sports announced for NHL 12. Check out the promotional video and a little insight on how all nine legends will be integrated into the game.
Aug 16, 2011, 2:21 PM EST
EA Sports released the soundtrack for NHL 12. If you think that we won’t make any cheesy jokes involving the song titles, You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’.
Aug 8, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Perhaps taking a cue from NBA 2K11’s popular inclusion of Michael Jordan, it looks like EA Sports’ upcoming NHL ’12 will feature legends such as Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Gordie Howe and more.
Jul 27, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
Sorry video game fans: Mike Commodore won’t wear No. 64 during the 2011-12 season.
Jul 20, 2011, 5:47 PM EST
EA Sports released an intriguing video that details the changes that have been made to their Be a Pro mode for NHL ’12.
Jul 12, 2011, 1:37 AM EST
EA Sports unveiled their “hat trick of innovations” for their upcoming NHL ’12 title recently. Watch video of those changes and check out our analysis of how those innovations might work in this post.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:13 PM EST
In serious Red Wings news, the team announced two new assistant coaches: Jeff Blashill and Bill Peters. In not-so serious news, the pressure mounts for Mike Commodore to satisfy nostalgic video games by donning No. 64 in Detroit.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:56 PM EST
Todd Marchant retired after his 17th season in the NHL, leaving behind a legacy as an underrated defensive forward … and, at one point, a guy whose speed made him a borderline star in the world of video games.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (45)