Apr 21, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
The clip includes a few potshots at Kris Versteeg.
Aug 21, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
On Xbox Live and Playstation Network.
Jul 28, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
Proposing trades from the toilet = easier than ever.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
Rebuilding vs. contending status could be factored into trades.
Jul 21, 2012, 6:26 PM EDT
Just under five minutes of footage for the upcoming game.
May 29, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
The tagline is “every stride matters.”
Jan 25, 2012, 7:56 PM EDT
The former star is disappointed with the current one.
Jan 18, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
Come for the fight video. Stay for the NES and pro wrestling nostalgia.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:43 PM EDT
The Blues goalie frustrates Ovechkin in both human and digital forms.
Sep 17, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
It’s been a few days since NHL 12 came out, so here’s a roundup of critical responses to EA Sports’ newest hockey video game.
Sep 13, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Why a revamped version of the SNES/Sega Genesis classic video game would (and wouldn’t) work on modern consoles.
Aug 27, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Here’s a quick roundup of some first impressions people shared about the NHL 12 demo. There’s also video of a trailer for the demo and a separate clip that includes a goalie fight between Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo. In a way, it’s exactly what video games are for.
Aug 18, 2011, 7:23 PM EDT
Mario Lemieux and Gordie Howe were the final two legends that EA Sports announced for NHL 12. Check out the promotional video and a little insight on how all nine legends will be integrated into the game.
Aug 16, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
EA Sports released the soundtrack for NHL 12. If you think that we won’t make any cheesy jokes involving the song titles, You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’.
Aug 8, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Perhaps taking a cue from NBA 2K11′s popular inclusion of Michael Jordan, it looks like EA Sports’ upcoming NHL ’12 will feature legends such as Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Gordie Howe and more.
Jul 27, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Sorry video game fans: Mike Commodore won’t wear No. 64 during the 2011-12 season.
Jul 20, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
EA Sports released an intriguing video that details the changes that have been made to their Be a Pro mode for NHL ’12.
Jul 12, 2011, 1:37 AM EDT
EA Sports unveiled their “hat trick of innovations” for their upcoming NHL ’12 title recently. Watch video of those changes and check out our analysis of how those innovations might work in this post.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
In serious Red Wings news, the team announced two new assistant coaches: Jeff Blashill and Bill Peters. In not-so serious news, the pressure mounts for Mike Commodore to satisfy nostalgic video games by donning No. 64 in Detroit.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:56 PM EDT
Todd Marchant retired after his 17th season in the NHL, leaving behind a legacy as an underrated defensive forward … and, at one point, a guy whose speed made him a borderline star in the world of video games.
Jun 22, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
Steven Stamkos will be the cover star for NHL ’12, which must be a thrill for someone who was once a “big gamer.”
May 20, 2011, 12:57 AM EDT
It looks like EA Sports’ NHL ’12 hockey video game will include one much-awaited feature: the ability to play in The Winter Classic.
Oct 23, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
If real life played out like NHL ’11 or any number of hockey video games, this save might have made someone (definitely not me, though, because I’m super sophisticated and convincingly mature) throw a controller. That’s because skilled Columbus Blue Jackets forward Derick Brassard was all alone in front of rookie Calgary Flames goalie Henrik…
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 16
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 22
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 33
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)