Sep 23, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
The jump to Xbox One and Playstation 4 has been bumpy.
Sep 8, 2014, 5:07 PM EDT
Fans of the video game series erupted over news of missing features.
Aug 17, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The demo drops on Aug. 26.
Jun 9, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
It will appear on the latest Microsoft and Sony consoles.
Apr 21, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
The clip includes a few potshots at Kris Versteeg.
Aug 21, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
On Xbox Live and Playstation Network.
Jul 28, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
Proposing trades from the toilet = easier than ever.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
Rebuilding vs. contending status could be factored into trades.
Jul 21, 2012, 6:26 PM EDT
Just under five minutes of footage for the upcoming game.
May 29, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
The tagline is “every stride matters.”
Jan 25, 2012, 7:56 PM EDT
The former star is disappointed with the current one.
Jan 18, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
Come for the fight video. Stay for the NES and pro wrestling nostalgia.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:43 PM EDT
The Blues goalie frustrates Ovechkin in both human and digital forms.
Sep 17, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
It’s been a few days since NHL 12 came out, so here’s a roundup of critical responses to EA Sports’ newest hockey video game.
Sep 13, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Why a revamped version of the SNES/Sega Genesis classic video game would (and wouldn’t) work on modern consoles.
Aug 27, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Here’s a quick roundup of some first impressions people shared about the NHL 12 demo. There’s also video of a trailer for the demo and a separate clip that includes a goalie fight between Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo. In a way, it’s exactly what video games are for.
Aug 18, 2011, 7:23 PM EDT
Mario Lemieux and Gordie Howe were the final two legends that EA Sports announced for NHL 12. Check out the promotional video and a little insight on how all nine legends will be integrated into the game.
Aug 16, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
EA Sports released the soundtrack for NHL 12. If you think that we won’t make any cheesy jokes involving the song titles, You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’.
Aug 8, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Perhaps taking a cue from NBA 2K11’s popular inclusion of Michael Jordan, it looks like EA Sports’ upcoming NHL ’12 will feature legends such as Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Gordie Howe and more.
Jul 27, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Sorry video game fans: Mike Commodore won’t wear No. 64 during the 2011-12 season.
Jul 20, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
EA Sports released an intriguing video that details the changes that have been made to their Be a Pro mode for NHL ’12.
Jul 12, 2011, 1:37 AM EDT
EA Sports unveiled their “hat trick of innovations” for their upcoming NHL ’12 title recently. Watch video of those changes and check out our analysis of how those innovations might work in this post.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
In serious Red Wings news, the team announced two new assistant coaches: Jeff Blashill and Bill Peters. In not-so serious news, the pressure mounts for Mike Commodore to satisfy nostalgic video games by donning No. 64 in Detroit.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:56 PM EDT
Todd Marchant retired after his 17th season in the NHL, leaving behind a legacy as an underrated defensive forward … and, at one point, a guy whose speed made him a borderline star in the world of video games.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 0
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 21
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 29
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 3
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 1
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)