Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Jonas Hiller is showing that everything is back to normal this training camp. But listening to his teammates talk, we never really knew how bad it really was last season…
Sep 25, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne and especially Jonas Hiller looked good in their preseason debuts in which the Ducks beat the Canucks 4-1.
Aug 19, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
After having his season ruined by a battle with vertigo, Anaheim’s Jonas Hiller is apparently healthy and ready to go for training camp.
Aug 16, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
Could Jonas Hiller’s vertigo issues be behind him? The Ducks goalie said that he expects to be able to attend training camp and be ready for the 2011-12 season. In fact, he even went as far as to set another All-Star nod as his goal.
Aug 8, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
Ducks GM Bob Murray provided an update regarding Jonas Hiller and Teemu Selanne, although the details are more than a little vague.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)