Dec 14, 2011, 2:03 PM EST
“Hmm, maybe I’ll start with the Corey Crawford Carnitas.”
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 AM EST
Check out this post for Logan Couture’s jaw-dropping assist, if nothing else.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:02 PM EST
Great news for college hockey fans and fans of the game in general: NBC Sports Network will carry 16 NCAA games starting on Dec. 31.
Oct 13, 2011, 1:24 AM EST
Take this look back at the Bruins accepting their 2011 Stanley Cup rings – a moment that brought back some humbling memories for Tim Thomas.
Aug 18, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
Come in and immerse yourself in this season’s national TV schedule. We’re going to be awfully busy on our side of things.
Aug 1, 2011, 10:32 AM EST
The long-awaited rebranding of Versus will finally arrive on January 2, 2012 when it will become NBC Sports Network.
Jul 21, 2011, 12:53 PM EST
Doc Emrick is one of the best play-by-play voices in the NHL and he’ll be coming to NBC/Versus as the full-time lead man for the NHL broadcasts.
May 26, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Whether it’s the Boston Bruins or Tampa Bay Lightning against the Vancouver Canucks, find out the NBC/Versus schedule for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals in this post.
May 23, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
It’s been a tough road since Vincent Lecavalier won a Stanley Cup with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Perhaps those low moments make this year’s run that much sweeter, though.
May 18, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Want a quick preview of Game 2 between the Sharks and Canucks? Check out Hockey Central’s take in this post.
May 12, 2011, 11:58 AM EST
Every big game deserves a proper warm up act and tonight Versus goes live at 8 p.m. ET with an hour long pre-game show before tonight’s Game 7 between Detroit and San Jose.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
May 6, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Want Hockey Central’s take on tonight’s two Game 4 matches (San Jose-Detroit and Philadelphia-Boston)? This post features video commentary from the Versus crew.
Apr 30, 2011, 12:26 AM EST
This story includes post-game reactions from both sides of Game 1 along with commentary from the Versus crew.
Apr 28, 2011, 11:57 AM EST
The 2011 NHL playoffs aren’t the only great hockey tournament going on in April and May. Versus will cover the 75th Annual Men’s International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) World Championships starting on April 30.
Apr 28, 2011, 12:54 AM EST
This post includes the game-by-game schedules for the 2011 semifinals, including which games will be on Versus and NBC.
Apr 26, 2011, 11:26 AM EST
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick preview tonight’s double header of Game 7 matches, with the Sabres taking on the Flyers and the Blackhawks facing the Canucks.
Apr 19, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
The NHL television contract is locked up for the next ten years, and we’re especially happy to say the NHL will be calling NBC and Versus “home” for the next ten years.
Apr 14, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Want the lowdown on Game 1 of Kings-Sharks? This video provides a preview of their first-ever playoff match.
Feb 20, 2011, 4:36 PM EST
Want the lowdown on the 2011 Heritage Classic? We’ve got it for you in this post.
Hockey Day In America and Heritage Classic combine for nine hours of coverage across NBC Sports and Versus
Feb 15, 2011, 4:03 PM EST
Sunday will turn out to be one of the biggest hockey days of the year with Hockey Day In America and the 2011 Heritage Classic combining for nearly nine hours of hockey coverage across NBC and Versus.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)