Dec 24, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
He had seven points in 21 games.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
He has been out with a concussion.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Boston captain set to join some elite company.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Buffalo’s Drew Stafford and Derek Roy top the list.
Jan 9, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
After canning coach, the Jackets are officially in “next season” mode.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
James Wisniewski returns from his eight-game suspension tonight and the Jackets are hoping he’s the guy to get things turned around in Columbus.
Oct 16, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
Jeff Carter has been one of Columbus’ productive forwards early this year, so it’s fitting that he’s also hurt.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Columbus needed their stars to perform to win. Getting half of the equation right is a start… Isn’t it?
Feb 1, 2011, 2:14 PM EDT
The Rangers will bring back valuable forwards into the lineup tonight, as Ryan Callahan and Brandon Dubinsky are expected to play against the Penguins.
Nov 1, 2010, 10:49 PM EDT
Instead of falling apart without highly paid scorers such as Marian Gaborik and Chris Drury, the Rangers are staying afloat thanks to outstanding goaltending by Henrik Lundqvist.
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 16
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)