Dec 24, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
He had seven points in 21 games.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:45 PM EST
He has been out with a concussion.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:34 PM EST
Boston captain set to join some elite company.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Buffalo’s Drew Stafford and Derek Roy top the list.
Jan 9, 2012, 6:36 PM EST
After canning coach, the Jackets are officially in “next season” mode.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
James Wisniewski returns from his eight-game suspension tonight and the Jackets are hoping he’s the guy to get things turned around in Columbus.
Oct 16, 2011, 3:08 PM EST
Jeff Carter has been one of Columbus’ productive forwards early this year, so it’s fitting that he’s also hurt.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
Columbus needed their stars to perform to win. Getting half of the equation right is a start… Isn’t it?
Feb 1, 2011, 2:14 PM EST
The Rangers will bring back valuable forwards into the lineup tonight, as Ryan Callahan and Brandon Dubinsky are expected to play against the Penguins.
Nov 1, 2010, 10:49 PM EST
Instead of falling apart without highly paid scorers such as Marian Gaborik and Chris Drury, the Rangers are staying afloat thanks to outstanding goaltending by Henrik Lundqvist.
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 3
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 6
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 35
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)