upper body injury
Oct 15, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
Superstar defenseman Drew Doughty left tonight’s game with an upper body injury and is not expected to return.
Oct 13, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur was unable to return for the 2nd period Thursday night; initial reports are an upper body injury.
Sep 28, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
Red Wings forward Danny Cleary will miss at least the rest of the preseason with an upper-body injury.
Feb 25, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
The Hurricanes improved their playoff chances with a win against the Penguins tonight, but might be in trouble in the long run considering Eric Staal’s second period injury.
Dec 22, 2010, 10:11 PM EDT
It’s unclear how significant the “upper body” injury might be, but Pavel Datsyuk left tonight’s game during the first period with whatever might be ailing him.
Oct 21, 2010, 1:44 AM EDT
Expect a full recap of the Los Angeles Kings‘ 4-3 win against the Carolina Hurricanes tomorrow. When a star of Doughty’s magnitude gets banged up, we want to let you know as soon as possible. Just as we were raving about the great defensive situation in Los Angeles, it looks like the Kings will be…
Oct 16, 2010, 2:38 PM EDT
Discouraging news for the Capitals today as they’ll be without the services of defenseman Mike Green tonight against Nashville. Green left their game on Wednesday against the Islanders with what appeared to be a shoulder injury. Also missing tonight’s game for Washington is defenseman Tom Poti who is out with a lower body injury. Jumping…
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63