unrestricted free agents
Mar 13, 2012, 8:01 PM EST
Devils fans don’t share that dream.
Sep 7, 2011, 12:22 AM EST
Fernando Pisani might want to consider taking a training camp tryout offer if he wants to continue his NHL career.
Sep 5, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
Chris Clark hopes to earn a contract with the Bruins by impressing them during a training camp tryout.
Aug 5, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
As eventful as the offseason has been for the Nashville Predators and their fans, it’s nothing compared to the work they have ahead next summer.
Jul 20, 2011, 11:20 AM EST
The Red Wings confirmed rumors that Ty Conklin will be Jimmy Howard’s backup in 2011-12.
Jul 20, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Sure, it’s early, but if you’re wondering which players might be the big fish of free agency in 2012, this post provides the pending unrestricted free agents for next year.
Jul 2, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
The Lightning now have eight defensemen after signing Matt Gilroy to a one-year, $1 million contract.
Jul 2, 2011, 2:41 AM EST
All it took was one day in July for Dale Tallon to get people to take the Florida Panthers seriously again. Acquiring eight players in one day will do that.
Jul 1, 2011, 11:03 PM EST
Michal Handzus, Daniel Carcillo, and Ruslan Fedotenko all signed on the dotted line towards the end of Free Agent Friday.
Jun 30, 2011, 6:53 PM EST
The Sabres got their man, signing Christian Ehrhoff to a monster 10-year, $40 million deal.
Jun 30, 2011, 2:37 PM EST
The Hurricanes answered another of their free agent questions before July 1, signing forward Jussi Jokinen to a three-year, $9 million deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 10:43 PM EST
Were you anxiously awaiting the end of Jagr Watch tonight? Sorry, you’ll have to keep waiting at least a little bit longer.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:57 AM EST
2011 free agency is almost upon us. Here are the top 100 forwards, 50 defensemen and 20 goalies available as unrestricted free agents.
Jun 12, 2011, 2:21 AM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets have informed Craig Rivet, Ethan Moreau, and Chris Clark that they will not be returning to Ohio next season.
Jun 4, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
With new owner Terry Pegula in place, the Sabres could makeover their roster this summer. Before they do that, they must decide which free agents will come and which ones will go, though.
May 30, 2011, 7:17 PM EST
It’s been a long time since the Canucks (’94) and Bruins (’90) last made it to the Stanley Cup finals, so the question is: are they built to avoid a similar drought after this run?
2011 restricted free agent compensation rates may increase offer sheets, but don’t dream about Shea Weber
May 25, 2011, 7:01 PM EST
Dreaming of your team signing a big-time restricted free agent this summer? This post shows what they might cost. If you ask the Predators, they’ll tell you that you shouldn’t dream of nabbing Shea Weber, though.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 43
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (44)