unrestricted free agents
Mar 13, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
Devils fans don’t share that dream.
Sep 7, 2011, 12:22 AM EDT
Fernando Pisani might want to consider taking a training camp tryout offer if he wants to continue his NHL career.
Sep 5, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Chris Clark hopes to earn a contract with the Bruins by impressing them during a training camp tryout.
Aug 5, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
As eventful as the offseason has been for the Nashville Predators and their fans, it’s nothing compared to the work they have ahead next summer.
Jul 20, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
The Red Wings confirmed rumors that Ty Conklin will be Jimmy Howard’s backup in 2011-12.
Jul 20, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Sure, it’s early, but if you’re wondering which players might be the big fish of free agency in 2012, this post provides the pending unrestricted free agents for next year.
Jul 2, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
The Lightning now have eight defensemen after signing Matt Gilroy to a one-year, $1 million contract.
Jul 2, 2011, 2:41 AM EDT
All it took was one day in July for Dale Tallon to get people to take the Florida Panthers seriously again. Acquiring eight players in one day will do that.
Jul 1, 2011, 11:03 PM EDT
Michal Handzus, Daniel Carcillo, and Ruslan Fedotenko all signed on the dotted line towards the end of Free Agent Friday.
Jun 30, 2011, 6:53 PM EDT
The Sabres got their man, signing Christian Ehrhoff to a monster 10-year, $40 million deal.
Jun 30, 2011, 2:37 PM EDT
The Hurricanes answered another of their free agent questions before July 1, signing forward Jussi Jokinen to a three-year, $9 million deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 10:43 PM EDT
Were you anxiously awaiting the end of Jagr Watch tonight? Sorry, you’ll have to keep waiting at least a little bit longer.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:57 AM EDT
2011 free agency is almost upon us. Here are the top 100 forwards, 50 defensemen and 20 goalies available as unrestricted free agents.
Jun 12, 2011, 2:21 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets have informed Craig Rivet, Ethan Moreau, and Chris Clark that they will not be returning to Ohio next season.
Jun 4, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
With new owner Terry Pegula in place, the Sabres could makeover their roster this summer. Before they do that, they must decide which free agents will come and which ones will go, though.
May 30, 2011, 7:17 PM EDT
It’s been a long time since the Canucks (’94) and Bruins (’90) last made it to the Stanley Cup finals, so the question is: are they built to avoid a similar drought after this run?
2011 restricted free agent compensation rates may increase offer sheets, but don’t dream about Shea Weber
May 25, 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
Dreaming of your team signing a big-time restricted free agent this summer? This post shows what they might cost. If you ask the Predators, they’ll tell you that you shouldn’t dream of nabbing Shea Weber, though.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)