University of Wisconsin
Dec 13, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
The Badgers are 5-0-1 at home this season.
Mar 29, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
16 teams begin the road to Pittsburgh today.
Mar 20, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
It can be easy to find yourself on the outside looking in.
Mar 1, 2013, 12:24 PM EST
The conference season winds down in this midwest tilt.
Nov 30, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Three top-ten teams from Boston and Denver are in action.
Nov 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Getting swept at home is odd when you were No. 2. That and more from the weekend right ahead.
Nov 12, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Dartmouth is red hot. That and more of the weekend’s college hockey happenings ahead.
Oct 22, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
The Badgers will be happy to hear Nick Kerdiles won’t take the NCAA hassle to heart.
Sep 11, 2012, 5:32 PM EST
20 games as well as the Hockey East quarters, semis, and finals.
Jul 4, 2012, 9:26 AM EST
Is he the Wild’s sneaky way to help lock down a free agent prize?
Jun 30, 2012, 3:50 PM EST
The hot shot Badgers prospect will be an Oiler now.
Jun 15, 2012, 10:43 AM EST
Burke was the Anaheim GM that drafted Schultz back in 2008.
Sep 13, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
The Predators aren’t a very noticeable team when it comes to goal scoring. Can prospect Craig Smith be the guy to change all that or is it just a solid kid showing off in rookie camp?
Jul 26, 2011, 2:03 PM EST
You may have gotten to know Craig Smith during the 2011 IIHF World Championships, and now you’ll get to know him with the Nashville Predators.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)