University of New Hampshire
Mar 29, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
16 teams begin the road to Pittsburgh today.
Mar 8, 2013, 2:03 PM EST
Hockey East’s final conference weekend has plenty on the line.
Feb 25, 2013, 6:45 AM EST
Being tied or a point off doesn’t mean much when Pairwise is involved.
Dec 10, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
It’s never easy being the best team in the land. That and more of your weekend links.
Nov 19, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Jack Parker thinks they’re the other great team in Hockey East. That and your weekend links are ahead.
Oct 15, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Surprise! You still can’t do that. That and more from the weekend in college action.
Sep 11, 2012, 5:32 PM EST
20 games as well as the Hockey East quarters, semis, and finals.
Aug 26, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
College hockey is getting another spin outside at Fenway Park in Boston in January with a doubleheader of men’s games.
Mar 20, 2011, 8:40 PM EST
This year’s Frozen Four is taking place in St. Paul, Minnesota. Who’s going to end up there? We’ll know soon enough as the NCAA announced the 16-team tournament pairings today.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 15
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 40
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)