University of Minnesota-Duluth
Oct 5, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Last year, Justin Faulk was helping Minnesota-Duluth win a national championship. This year, Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford says he’s a top-four defenseman.
Apr 9, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
Minnesota-Duluth wins their first men’s hockey National Championship after disposing of Michigan in overtime thanks to Kyle Schmidt’s game-winner.
Apr 8, 2011, 12:15 AM EST
The National Championship game for Saturday is set as Michigan will take on Minnesota-Duluth after both teams pulled off tough wins tonight.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:02 AM EST
The 2011 Frozen Four field is set for St. Paul and there’s a very strong midwestern feel to it.
Mar 20, 2011, 8:40 PM EST
This year’s Frozen Four is taking place in St. Paul, Minnesota. Who’s going to end up there? We’ll know soon enough as the NCAA announced the 16-team tournament pairings today.
Dec 31, 2010, 9:30 PM EST
The Blackhawks signed 2009 first round draft pick Dylan Olsen to a three-year entry-level contract as college hockey suffers another pro defection.
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 1
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 14
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)