University of Minnesota-Duluth
Oct 5, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Last year, Justin Faulk was helping Minnesota-Duluth win a national championship. This year, Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford says he’s a top-four defenseman.
Apr 9, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
Minnesota-Duluth wins their first men’s hockey National Championship after disposing of Michigan in overtime thanks to Kyle Schmidt’s game-winner.
Apr 8, 2011, 12:15 AM EST
The National Championship game for Saturday is set as Michigan will take on Minnesota-Duluth after both teams pulled off tough wins tonight.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:02 AM EST
The 2011 Frozen Four field is set for St. Paul and there’s a very strong midwestern feel to it.
Mar 20, 2011, 8:40 PM EST
This year’s Frozen Four is taking place in St. Paul, Minnesota. Who’s going to end up there? We’ll know soon enough as the NCAA announced the 16-team tournament pairings today.
Dec 31, 2010, 9:30 PM EST
The Blackhawks signed 2009 first round draft pick Dylan Olsen to a three-year entry-level contract as college hockey suffers another pro defection.
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 1
- Wounded Wing: Howard (MCL sprain) out 2-4 weeks 2
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 56
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 28
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 46
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 85
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)