University of Minnesota-Duluth
Oct 5, 2011, 3:06 PM EDT
Last year, Justin Faulk was helping Minnesota-Duluth win a national championship. This year, Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford says he’s a top-four defenseman.
Apr 9, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Minnesota-Duluth wins their first men’s hockey National Championship after disposing of Michigan in overtime thanks to Kyle Schmidt’s game-winner.
Apr 8, 2011, 12:15 AM EDT
The National Championship game for Saturday is set as Michigan will take on Minnesota-Duluth after both teams pulled off tough wins tonight.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
The 2011 Frozen Four field is set for St. Paul and there’s a very strong midwestern feel to it.
Mar 20, 2011, 8:40 PM EDT
This year’s Frozen Four is taking place in St. Paul, Minnesota. Who’s going to end up there? We’ll know soon enough as the NCAA announced the 16-team tournament pairings today.
Dec 31, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
The Blackhawks signed 2009 first round draft pick Dylan Olsen to a three-year entry-level contract as college hockey suffers another pro defection.
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 42
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 10
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 45
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 39
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)