University of Michigan
Jan 14, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Get to know Corban Knight and Danny Kristo as well as the weekend’s big stories.
Nov 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Getting swept at home is odd when you were No. 2. That and more from the weekend right ahead.
Oct 29, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
The Eagles have won four straight. That and more of the weekend’s action inside.
Oct 15, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Surprise! You still can’t do that. That and more from the weekend in college action.
Aug 20, 2012, 11:18 AM EST
Their story on Jacob Trouba had a large “editing error.”
Jan 20, 2012, 5:00 AM EST
Legendary schools face off in South Bend for this weekend’s premier college hockey match-up.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:34 AM EST
According to MLive.com.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Because feeding 100,000 people hockey is never easy.
Jan 11, 2012, 8:35 PM EST
Could the league’s big event happen at the Big House?
Dec 19, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Will become the first U. of Michigan product to accomplish the feat.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
Devils prospect Jon Merrill could be at an amateur career crossroads after being suspended for 12 games by the University of Michigan. Could he bolt to junior college instead?
Jul 27, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
Anaheim’s highly-touted goaltending prospect John Gibson continues the trend of players de-committing from the college ranks to play juniors. University of Michigan’s loss is Kitchener’s gain.
Apr 9, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
Minnesota-Duluth wins their first men’s hockey National Championship after disposing of Michigan in overtime thanks to Kyle Schmidt’s game-winner.
Apr 8, 2011, 12:15 AM EST
The National Championship game for Saturday is set as Michigan will take on Minnesota-Duluth after both teams pulled off tough wins tonight.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:02 AM EST
The 2011 Frozen Four field is set for St. Paul and there’s a very strong midwestern feel to it.
Mar 20, 2011, 8:40 PM EST
This year’s Frozen Four is taking place in St. Paul, Minnesota. Who’s going to end up there? We’ll know soon enough as the NCAA announced the 16-team tournament pairings today.
Dec 11, 2010, 10:00 PM EST
If you think the NHL Winter Classic is going to draw a big crowd in Pittsburgh, college hockey would like to show you what a really big crowd looks like.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 5
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15