Aug 10, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Edmonton Oilers decided it was best to hold onto Ales Hemsky at the deadline last season. But if they’re in the same situation next year, will they part with the future unrestricted free agent?
Mar 27, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
The Kings’ history of horrific injuries continues, as Anze Kopitar is expected to miss at least six weeks at perhaps the worst possible time. How will the rest of their roster respond?
Nov 15, 2010, 11:26 PM EST
John-Michael Liles was once a scapegoat in Colorado, but now he’s quietly among the NHL’s league leaders in scoring among defensemen.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)