Aug 10, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers decided it was best to hold onto Ales Hemsky at the deadline last season. But if they’re in the same situation next year, will they part with the future unrestricted free agent?
Mar 27, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The Kings’ history of horrific injuries continues, as Anze Kopitar is expected to miss at least six weeks at perhaps the worst possible time. How will the rest of their roster respond?
Nov 15, 2010, 11:26 PM EDT
John-Michael Liles was once a scapegoat in Colorado, but now he’s quietly among the NHL’s league leaders in scoring among defensemen.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 6
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 7
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18