U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Jul 11, 2012, 10:09 PM EST
He was part of 2012’s class with Lou Lamoriello and Mike Modano.
Jul 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
He’s scored more goals and points than any other American-born NHLer.
Dec 9, 2011, 10:36 PM EST
Mike “Doc” Emrick becomes the first media member to be inducted into the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame.
Chris Chelios, Keith Tkachuk, Gary Suter, Doc Emrick, and Ed Snider elected to U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Aug 1, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
This year’s U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame class is a big one with big time players, a big time broadcaster, and a big time owner all getting the call.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)