Feb 3, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
Devils winger nailed Montreal’s Mike Blunden on Thursday night.
Jan 24, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
Sometimes that means learning things the hard way.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
It was the lone highlight in another poor Buffalo outing.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
If the Sabres aren’t at rock bottom yet, the Blackhawks would like to help them get there.
Jan 8, 2012, 8:29 AM EST
It was either saying they were fragile or they were “regressing to the mean.”
Jan 6, 2012, 5:16 PM EST
Missed last 19 games with a broken wrist.
Jan 4, 2012, 3:03 PM EST
Rare good news for the Sabres.
Dec 31, 2011, 12:53 AM EST
$40 million doesn’t buy what it used to these days…
Dec 30, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Myers needs more time to recover from wrist surgery.
Dec 24, 2011, 9:37 AM EST
A tribute via helmet sticker isn’t that uncommon. This one’s different though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Struggling with an upper-body injury, sniper was held out of third period vs. Toronto.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 14, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
Another man down for Buffalo.
Nov 26, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
You can make it nine for Buffalo. Nine players out of action with injuries that is.
Nov 21, 2011, 1:32 PM EST
The NHL’s second-tallest player will be on the shelf for a while.
Nov 20, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Just what the Sabres needed with a game against Boston coming up on Tuesday, an injury to Tyler Myers.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
Tyler Myers is happy to not be on the receiving end of a Brendan Shanahan suspension after hitting Dainius Zubrus questionably.
Nov 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We might never see Nikita Filatov in the NHL again but now we’ll have a great story about a bust draft pick to go with him. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:12 AM EST
Check out highlights of the Devils’ 5-3 win against the Sabres.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:32 PM EST
Did Myers go over the line with his hit on Zubrus?
Nov 16, 2011, 10:58 AM EST
Tyler Myers’ stint in the press box is over after just one game. Will he return to his Calder form after learning a hard lesson?
Nov 16, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Ilya Kovalchuk might be back for New Jersey but the real story could be in goal with a young upstart matching up with a legend.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
Tyler Myers’ brutal play against the Bruins has earned him a spot in the press box against Montreal tonight.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Think there’s a little bit of drama tonight in Montreal? You bet there is and it all surrounds the Sabres.
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 2
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 5
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 65
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)