Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 14, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
Another man down for Buffalo.
Nov 26, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
You can make it nine for Buffalo. Nine players out of action with injuries that is.
Nov 21, 2011, 1:32 PM EST
The NHL’s second-tallest player will be on the shelf for a while.
Nov 20, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Just what the Sabres needed with a game against Boston coming up on Tuesday, an injury to Tyler Myers.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
Tyler Myers is happy to not be on the receiving end of a Brendan Shanahan suspension after hitting Dainius Zubrus questionably.
Nov 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We might never see Nikita Filatov in the NHL again but now we’ll have a great story about a bust draft pick to go with him. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:12 AM EST
Check out highlights of the Devils’ 5-3 win against the Sabres.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:32 PM EST
Did Myers go over the line with his hit on Zubrus?
Nov 16, 2011, 10:58 AM EST
Tyler Myers’ stint in the press box is over after just one game. Will he return to his Calder form after learning a hard lesson?
Nov 16, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Ilya Kovalchuk might be back for New Jersey but the real story could be in goal with a young upstart matching up with a legend.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
Tyler Myers’ brutal play against the Bruins has earned him a spot in the press box against Montreal tonight.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Think there’s a little bit of drama tonight in Montreal? You bet there is and it all surrounds the Sabres.
Nov 13, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
The gentle giant of the NHL.
Sep 18, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
A foolish rookie game fight has Oilers prospect defenseman Colten Teubert on the sidelines watching and waiting to play at the start of training camp.
Sep 15, 2011, 9:49 AM EST
As it turns out, yesterday’s reports were true. Tyler Myers signs up for seven more years with the Buffalo Sabres.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:16 AM EST
A pair of young stars are close to re-upping with their teams and those contract extensions could be juicy.
Aug 11, 2011, 4:28 PM EST
The good news is that Sabres re-signed Marc-Andre Gragnani to a one-year contract. The bad news is that they’re hovering high above the salary cap ceiling this summer and will face some tough decisions next off-season as well.
Jun 30, 2011, 6:53 PM EST
The Sabres got their man, signing Christian Ehrhoff to a monster 10-year, $40 million deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 8:09 PM EST
After realizing they couldn’t sign Christian Ehrhoff, the Islanders sent the German defenseman’s negotiating rights to Buffalo for a fourth rounder in 2012.
Apr 27, 2011, 1:06 AM EST
The Flyers came out and played like the higher seeded team and meant it in Game 7 humbling the Sabres 5-2 and moving on to the second round of the playoffs.
Apr 11, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
Buffalo and Philadelphia always manage to cross paths in the playoffs and this year is no exception. The Flyers limped into the end of the season while the Sabres are playing great. Oh the drama!
Mar 26, 2011, 8:25 PM EST
Buffalo will have to make do without key defenseman Jordan Leopold for at least the rest of the regular season with a broken hand.
Mar 3, 2011, 3:57 PM EST
A rough season got that much tougher for Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto, as the offensive blueliner is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a fractured finger.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 32
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 9
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 67
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)