Feb 21, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
They just spend a lot of time together is all.
Feb 9, 2012, 7:40 PM EDT
Should we call it “The Curse of the Penguins centers”?
Feb 6, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Not wearing a non-contact jersey, No. 87 skated with Cal O’Reilly and Steve Sullivan.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
It appears as though he might.
Dec 29, 2011, 10:46 PM EDT
The drama builds for the 2012 Winter Classic.
Dec 29, 2011, 1:57 PM EDT
“I don’t think I would have had a chance to play – at least, the way I wanted to play.”
Dec 29, 2011, 8:33 AM EDT
He also said he wouldn’t have played on a line with Sidney Crosby either.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EDT
Want to see Sean Avery punch someone in the face? Want to see Tyler Kennedy punch Avery in the face? Either way, we have you covered…
Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
Nov 14, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
If you thought Sidney Crosby might be back tomorrow night, fear not, he won’t be.
Oct 18, 2011, 9:07 AM EDT
You can add Tyler Kennedy to the list of the Penguins’ skating wounded as he’s dealing with concussion-like symptoms.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jul 1, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
While they pulled their offer for Jaromir Jagr, the Penguins decided to bring back Tyler Kennedy with a two-year, $4 million deal.
Apr 20, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Penguins faithful have been waiting for James Neal to have a big goal. They got it tonight as his double-overtime game-winner gives Pittsburgh a 3-1 series lead on Tampa Bay.
Apr 19, 2011, 12:09 AM EDT
Pittsburgh takes a 2-1 series lead in a rough and tumble and occasionally dirty game over Tampa Bay stealing a 3-2 win in Florida. Chris Kunitz’s flying elbow is going to get him in trouble however.
Mar 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Sergei Bobrovsky calmly discards a Tyler Kennedy breakaway three minutes into Thursday’s Flyers/Pens game.
Brent Johnson drops Rick DiPietro with one punch in only goalie fight of season (Oh yeah, and Pens beat Isles 3-0)
Feb 2, 2011, 10:07 PM EDT
The “real” story might be that the Penguins managed another win without Evgeni Malkin and Sidney Crosby, but the biggest moment came when Brent Johnson landed a one-punch knockout on Rick DiPietro in this season’s first goalie fight.
Dec 31, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
What are we looking out for in the Winter Classic tomorrow? We’ve got five things that make a lot of sense.
Dec 3, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
Ondrej Pavelec stole what looked like a sure goal from Tyler Kennedy last night.
Nov 3, 2010, 11:55 PM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=81351&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Tensions boiled over between the Stars and Penguins tonight, as you can see from this fight between Sidney Crosby and Matt Niskanen.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)