May 30, 2012, 11:49 PM EST
Even Tommy Lasorda shared his thoughts.
May 17, 2012, 8:35 PM EST
A rare appearance for Biz Nasty.
May 17, 2012, 8:08 PM EST
Does that make Anze Kopitar “The Boss”?
Apr 10, 2012, 7:56 PM EST
Surprisingly, his avatar is mullet-free.
Mar 12, 2012, 6:12 PM EST
Ottawa’s franchise guy gave it a whirl.
Mar 7, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
His question seems a little outdated, but undeniably charming.
Mar 2, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Move over, parody accounts.
Jan 13, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
That was fast.
Jan 13, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Just took out @SamiSalo at the knees.
Dec 19, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
The battle becomes #muteraffi vs. #mutecherry.
Dec 3, 2011, 7:34 PM EST
Penner’s goal probably put a damper on hundreds (maybe thousands) of running Internet jokes.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
To the continued dismay of Wayne, we can only assume.
Oct 26, 2011, 7:48 PM EST
Apparently playing in the NHL kept Mike Modano from posting some really weird photos on Twitter.
Sep 23, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Here’s a collection of reactions from NHL players, analysts, writers and fans regarding the ugly racist incident Wayne Simmonds dealt with last night.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:20 PM EST
It may not be the biggest signing of the offseason, but the Winnipeg Jets signed Kyle Wellwood to a one-year deal on Thursday.
Jul 14, 2011, 10:51 PM EST
Mike Duco will have a little explaining to do about his recent tweets when he joins his new team in Vancouver. The Sedins and Roberto Luongo may have a few issues with his tendency to tweet with such honesty.
Jun 8, 2011, 1:10 AM EST
Dallas Stars’ enforcer Krys Barch took to twitter and the airwaves to blast Maxim Lapierre for his actions in the Stanley Cup Finals. Apparently, it’s not just fans who are upset with his antics.
May 14, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
The hockey community continues to react to the death of Derek Boogaard. Here are some of the memories shared by fans, writers and fellow players.
May 12, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Rogers Sportsnet severed its ties with TV host Damian Goddard after he voiced his approval for Uptown Sports’ disapproval of Sean Avery’s stance on same-sex marriage rights.
Feb 25, 2011, 5:40 PM EST
Losing one’s cell phone behind is one of the most terrifying feelings in the world. When you can put out the call via Twitter to help recover it and do so is pretty sweet, so says Toronto’s Joffrey Lupul.
Dec 27, 2010, 7:55 PM EST
Ducks prospect and U.S. world juniors team member Emerson Etem bashed Buffalo, calling it a “ghost town,” saying it “makes Medicine Hat look like paradise.”
Dec 3, 2010, 1:18 PM EST
The details regarding the exact injury – and its severity – are unclear, but Pekka Rinne’s agent reports that he’ll miss some time with an unnamed injury.
Nov 21, 2010, 11:29 PM EST
Some big names might receive calls from whoever ended up with Paul Bissonnette’s missing phone: Sidney Crosby, Shane Doan and … Brody Jenner?
Nov 13, 2010, 11:25 PM EST
It sounds like Vincent Lecavalier will undergo surgery on the hand he broke during Thursday’s game against the Washington Capitals.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 24
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 54
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)