Aug 31, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Friday’s collection of links.
Jul 16, 2012, 3:59 PM EDT
Playoff scoring sensation sticks with the Kings.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:15 AM EDT
A franchise first for Los Angeles.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
Five standout memories for L.A. fans in one convenient package.
Jun 11, 2012, 9:31 PM EDT
Bernier received a five minute major and misconduct; the Kings scored three times on that power play.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:42 PM EDT
Brown’s struggles highlighted in a simple, worrisome stat.
May 29, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Two of the most aggressive forechecks in the league go head-to-head.
May 28, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
But both teams made some great decisions.
May 22, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
Dwight King, Jarret Stoll and Trevor Lewis have turned things around.
May 19, 2012, 7:46 PM EDT
Breaking down Game 4 between Los Angeles and Phoenix.
May 18, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Anaheim Ducks head coach praises L.A.’s hunger, tenacity.
May 18, 2012, 12:27 AM EDT
Then he kind of tells people what he thinks …
May 17, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
Coyotes captain thinks the series is far from over.
May 17, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
“He’s our leader. He wants to come back and have a strong game. I expect him to come in and have his best game of series.”
May 16, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
He’ll miss Game 3 on Thursday night.
May 16, 2012, 4:10 PM EDT
Coyotes captain will be eligible to play in Game 3.
May 16, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
He’s got some issues with how things went down just the same.
May 16, 2012, 1:15 AM EDT
They hammer the “he turned into the hit” defense, reasonably enough.
May 16, 2012, 12:56 AM EDT
That’s quite the standard.
May 15, 2012, 11:28 PM EDT
Go ahead, make some Billy Smith jokes.
May 15, 2012, 11:03 PM EDT
The hit got Doan tossed from the game.
Apr 28, 2012, 10:39 AM EDT
Playing next to Mike Richards and Jeff Carter should motivate him… Right?
Dec 28, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
LW believed to have suffered a concussion.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Breaking out three bench players probably won’t help the Kings beat the lowly Blue Jackets tonight.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 21
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)