Dec 29, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Chicago coach upset after 2-0 loss to the Kings.
Dec 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
It’s not an official NHL season until Simon Gagne gets injured.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Breaking out three bench players probably won’t help the Kings beat the lowly Blue Jackets tonight.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 10, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
LA’s anemic offense is searching high and low (mostly low) in a search for more production.
Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
Trent Hunter’s great training camp in Los Angeles earned him a one-year contract with the Kings.
Aug 15, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Now that Trent Hunter is an unrestricted free agent, could the Anaheim Ducks provide him a nice landing spot?
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Aug 1, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Lou Lamoriello is making sure the Devils won’t have cap issues again this year as they’re waiving newly acquired Trent Hunter and long time Devils defenseman Colin White to buy them out.
Jul 29, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Are the Islanders in the market for another big move? Rumor says that they are. Could that also mean they avoid the Alexei Yashin debacle?
Jul 28, 2011, 1:37 PM EST
Against high odds, the Devils got rid of Brian Rolston’s contract. New Jersey sent the aging forward to the Islanders for Trent Hunter, opening up cap space to make it easier to re-sign Zach Parise.
Nov 26, 2010, 4:23 PM EST
The streak is over for the Islanders and now the focus turns to just how ugly the Devils season really is.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17