Dec 23, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
His hot-and-cold season continues.
Dec 3, 2010, 4:47 PM EST
Despite making a rule for blindside hits, the NHL is still dealing with concussions at the same disturbing pace.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:04 PM EST
How worried should the Florida Panthers be about David Booth’s scoring slump?
Nov 16, 2010, 12:00 AM EST
While the hats aren’t flying at a record pace, NHL players are earning far more hat tricks than usual. Learn more about these trends after the jump.
Nov 12, 2010, 3:30 PM EST
It seems like no lead is safe against the Washington Capitals this season.
Nov 5, 2010, 11:07 PM EST
Pat Quinn would like to coach again in the NHL, but what are the chances that a team would give him another chance?
Oct 13, 2010, 9:54 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks are no strangers to taking a lot of penalties and starting their seasons a little bit slow. Just take a look at the last three seasons and you’ll notice that only the Philadelphia Flyers can compare to the Ducks when it comes to making trips to the penalty box: Most penalties taken…
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 30
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 52
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 61
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 33
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 165
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (166)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (62)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (61)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)