Dec 23, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
His hot-and-cold season continues.
Dec 3, 2010, 4:47 PM EDT
Despite making a rule for blindside hits, the NHL is still dealing with concussions at the same disturbing pace.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:04 PM EDT
How worried should the Florida Panthers be about David Booth’s scoring slump?
Nov 16, 2010, 12:00 AM EDT
While the hats aren’t flying at a record pace, NHL players are earning far more hat tricks than usual. Learn more about these trends after the jump.
Nov 12, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
It seems like no lead is safe against the Washington Capitals this season.
Nov 5, 2010, 11:07 PM EDT
Pat Quinn would like to coach again in the NHL, but what are the chances that a team would give him another chance?
Oct 13, 2010, 9:54 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are no strangers to taking a lot of penalties and starting their seasons a little bit slow. Just take a look at the last three seasons and you’ll notice that only the Philadelphia Flyers can compare to the Ducks when it comes to making trips to the penalty box: Most penalties taken…
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)