Dec 23, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
His hot-and-cold season continues.
Dec 3, 2010, 4:47 PM EDT
Despite making a rule for blindside hits, the NHL is still dealing with concussions at the same disturbing pace.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:04 PM EDT
How worried should the Florida Panthers be about David Booth’s scoring slump?
Nov 16, 2010, 12:00 AM EDT
While the hats aren’t flying at a record pace, NHL players are earning far more hat tricks than usual. Learn more about these trends after the jump.
Nov 12, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
It seems like no lead is safe against the Washington Capitals this season.
Nov 5, 2010, 11:07 PM EDT
Pat Quinn would like to coach again in the NHL, but what are the chances that a team would give him another chance?
Oct 13, 2010, 9:54 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are no strangers to taking a lot of penalties and starting their seasons a little bit slow. Just take a look at the last three seasons and you’ll notice that only the Philadelphia Flyers can compare to the Ducks when it comes to making trips to the penalty box: Most penalties taken…
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)