Dec 23, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
His hot-and-cold season continues.
Dec 3, 2010, 4:47 PM EDT
Despite making a rule for blindside hits, the NHL is still dealing with concussions at the same disturbing pace.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:04 PM EDT
How worried should the Florida Panthers be about David Booth’s scoring slump?
Nov 16, 2010, 12:00 AM EDT
While the hats aren’t flying at a record pace, NHL players are earning far more hat tricks than usual. Learn more about these trends after the jump.
Nov 12, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
It seems like no lead is safe against the Washington Capitals this season.
Nov 5, 2010, 11:07 PM EDT
Pat Quinn would like to coach again in the NHL, but what are the chances that a team would give him another chance?
Oct 13, 2010, 9:54 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are no strangers to taking a lot of penalties and starting their seasons a little bit slow. Just take a look at the last three seasons and you’ll notice that only the Philadelphia Flyers can compare to the Ducks when it comes to making trips to the penalty box: Most penalties taken…
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)