Jan 14, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
The Devils will have problems at center at least for one game.
Jan 11, 2012, 1:14 PM EST
He hasn’t looked the same since returning, so now he’ll rest.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:03 PM EST
A Stanley Cup seems just as relevant to a big paycheck for Parise.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
Zajac’s comeback has been a bit rougher than expected.
Jan 2, 2012, 11:11 AM EST
After a two month reign of terror by Nugent-Hopkins, there’s a new top rookie of the month.
Dec 17, 2011, 9:06 AM EST
If you’re not geeked up about Selanne’s return to Winnipeg, you have no soul. That and more on the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EST
Zajac hasn’t played a game all year, but that could change this weekend.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 23, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
Good news Devils fans, Travis Zajac is on the road to recovery.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EST
Flyers fans will call Patrick Kaleta a “butt-head” but he might be getting sat down by the league for headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek.
Oct 3, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
Petr Sykora’s tryout with the Devils is going well enough for us to declare that he’s going to land a job with them.
Sep 28, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
So many things can go right for the Devils this season, but why does it feel like they’re living on the edge this season?
Sep 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The league’s lightest travel schedule could greatly benefit Martin Brodeur and the Devils.
Sep 19, 2011, 12:14 AM EST
With Travis Zajac on the shelf for months, the Devils must fill a void at center. Shuffling their lineup around might give young pivot Jacob Josefson a chance to earn second line duty – and the benefits that come with setting up Ilya Kovalchuk.
Sep 16, 2011, 12:07 PM EST
Patrik Elias doesn’t want to be Devils captain again. Well if not him… Is it time for Zach Parise?
Sep 10, 2011, 12:51 PM EST
While initial reports indicated that Travis Zajac would be sidelined for about three months with an Achilles tendon tear, the Devils center realizes that the process could take four or even up to six months to work itself out.
Sep 8, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
While it’s easy to worry that Zach Parise will play his final season with the Devils in 2011-12, the talented winger said he’d prefer to stay with the team that drafted him.
Aug 18, 2011, 3:55 PM EST
The Devils’ season hasn’t started yet and it’s already off to an inauspicious start as Travis Zajac will be out for three months after getting surgery on his injured Achilles suffered in offseason workouts.
Apr 2, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
After more than five months away with a torn meniscus, Zach Parise will return to the Devils lineup.
Mar 15, 2011, 10:03 PM EST
The Devils rise through the Eastern Conference continued witha 4-2 win over fellow playoff threat Atlanta. Sure the Devils run is great and inspiring, but is there a reality check in their future?
Dec 28, 2010, 12:38 AM EST
Patrik Elias and Travis Zajac spent about eight hours stranded on a Newark highway last night because of snow storms, with only a bag of peanuts, 102.7 FM, the car’s heater and each other to keep them company along the way.
Nov 3, 2010, 8:24 PM EST
It’s easy to blame Ilya Kovalchuk for nearly everything that’s going wrong with the New Jersey Devils right now, who will play the Chicago Blackhawks tonight. Yet it’s clear that New Jersey’s $100 million man isn’t the only issue in the Garden State. The Devils have been besieged by injuries so far, even beyond losing…
Oct 24, 2010, 10:23 PM EST
NY Rangers 3, New Jersey 1 It was pretty hard to blame the Devils’ woes on Ilya Kovalchuk after the team was bludgeoned 6-1 by the Buffalo Sabres in his absence. You cannot really point to him for this loss, either, as Kovalchuk was the only New Jersey player to pierce Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist…
Oct 17, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
When it comes to pesky players such as Buffalo Sabres pest Patrick Kaleta, there’s a fine line between doing your job (frustrating opponents into penalties) and hurting your own team by taking bad penalties. There are times when such tomfoolery just falls flat on its face, though. Wednesday’s game against the New Jersey Devils provided…
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 9
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 21
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 61
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)