May 18, 2012, 9:16 PM EDT
The series is tied at 1-1.
May 18, 2012, 8:32 PM EDT
Can New York bounce back from after Wednesday’s loss?
May 17, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
Veteran ‘tender isn’t thrilled with playing conditions.
May 17, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
Travis Zajac didn’t think the Game 2 delay over a malfunctioning penalty box door was “that funny.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 16, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
Kovalchuk, Zajac, and Parise were on the same line during Wednesday’s pre-game warm-up.
May 16, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
New Jersey hopes one monster line can make a difference.
May 14, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
A closer look at the wingers and centers that comprise both clubs.
May 10, 2012, 10:16 PM EDT
These aren’t the neutral zone trappers from the 90s.
May 1, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
Of all teams, Philly decides to sit on a 1-0 lead. (Bad idea.)
Apr 30, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
19-year-old has been nothing short of outstanding for Philly.
Apr 27, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
Philadelphia won the regular season series 3-2-1.
Apr 27, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
The two teams will meet for the second time in three postseasons.
Apr 24, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
He has a team-leading six points in the playoffs.
Apr 21, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Devils haven’t made it past the first round since 2007.
Apr 20, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Vote for one of Adam Henrique, Gabriel Landeskog or Ryan Nugent-Hopkins.
Apr 20, 2012, 11:18 AM EDT
Talented group of forwards comprise this year’s finalists group.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Reunited and it just feels right in New Jersey. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 26, 2012, 7:16 AM EDT
And there’s good reason to be nervous, too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 25, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
He’s played in just eight games this season.
Mar 24, 2012, 3:56 PM EDT
Apparently all comebacks have to be centered around the Penguins.
Mar 23, 2012, 7:19 AM EDT
Enjoy Friday’s collection of links.
Mar 21, 2012, 7:32 AM EDT
It’s sad but inevitable that it was going to happen. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 15, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
The Devils’ forward has been cleared for contact and to practice with the team.
Mar 14, 2012, 7:50 PM EDT
Next step for him is returning to practice.
Mar 11, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
“I wasn’t in the best shape when I came back. I probably came back too quick after my injury.”
- ‘We’re going into the cage,’ says Kings’ coach Sutter about Game 5 0
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 21
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 53
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 42
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)