Jan 22, 2013, 8:33 AM EST
Philadelphia looks to rebound from rough start against the team that booted them out of the 2012 playoffs.
Jan 16, 2013, 5:57 PM EST
GM Lou Lamoriello says he’s weeks away from shooting pucks.
Jan 16, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
The max length he could’ve received under the new CBA.
Jan 11, 2013, 8:30 PM EST
He’s expected to miss the start of training camp to participate in the KHL all-star game.
Jan 11, 2013, 4:50 PM EST
He still hasn’t started skating.
Jan 7, 2013, 12:13 PM EST
Would be a big hit to the Philly blueline.
Jan 5, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
The work picks up as possible training camps near.
Jan 3, 2013, 12:11 PM EST
“Our future is now secure and we can be confident of continued on-ice success.”
Dec 12, 2012, 9:27 PM EST
What, no Crosby? Malkin? Giroux? Stamkos?
Nov 29, 2012, 3:56 PM EST
You know things have gone poorly when a work stoppage is the best thing that can happen to a GM.
Nov 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EST
He’s back on ice after tearing his Achilles tendon in August.
Oct 31, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Maybe the best trend of the lockout?
Jul 27, 2012, 11:37 PM EST
Losing Parise certainly didn’t help matters, but it’s not necessarily a deal breaker.
Jul 27, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
He excelled in 2011-12 with him and Ilya Kovalchuk.
Jul 27, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Almost all of last year’s team will return…minus one key piece, of course.
Jul 5, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
A couple of Ducks lead the class.
Jul 4, 2012, 1:39 PM EST
Their captain and three-time leading scorer is gone.
Jun 10, 2012, 9:51 AM EST
Zajac: “He doesn’t really let too much distract him. I think we knew he was going to come out with his best game.”
Jun 10, 2012, 12:43 AM EST
Henrique: “We can’t look too far ahead. Our backs are still against the wall. It’s still Game 7 for us.”
Jun 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
The future gets pretty murky beyond Ilya Kovalchuk’s “lifetime” deal.
Jun 7, 2012, 12:11 AM EST
Their faces will feel less itchy, mostly.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
Based on the lines at Tuesday’s practice, maybe.
Jun 3, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
His return towards the end of the season has provided them with a big boost in the playoffs.
Jun 3, 2012, 7:27 PM EST
Sykora and Tallinder are still projected to be healthy scratches.
May 31, 2012, 2:55 PM EST
Yeah, it showed.
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 0
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 27
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 49
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)