Jul 20, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
They’re allowed to complain about air travel.
Oct 17, 2011, 9:21 AM EDT
You think your team has had it rough traveling so far? Take a look at how far the New York Rangers will go before they even play a home game this year.
Oct 1, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Unlike last season, Carolina’s schedule is pretty reasonable – except in almost the entire month of March. If they can weather that storm, the Hurricanes might be back in the playoffs again.
Jun 6, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
The Bruins and Canucks made a 2,500+ mile trip from Vancouver to Boston for Game 3. Neither team seems like they’ll let jet lag be an excuse for flat play, though.
Jun 1, 2011, 12:49 AM EDT
Realignment will have to wait for at least a season, but will Detroit, Columbus, or Nashville end up in the Eastern Conference with the NHL shakes up the Southeast Division?
May 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The Bruins-Canucks series will require the most travel of any Stanley Cup finals series of the modern era and the second most all-time.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 4
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 15
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 20
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)