Feb 27, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
The Sabres acquired streaky Blues scorer Brad Boyes in exchange for their 2011 second round pick.
Feb 24, 2011, 4:08 PM EST
The Habs added depth to their D for the second time in the pre-deadline feeding frenzy, acquiring Brent Sopel for the Thrashers in an afternoon trade.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:44 AM EST
The Lightning and Ducks traded goalies today, as Tampa Bay sent Dan Ellis to Anaheim for Curtis McElhinney. Click “Read More” for what this means.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
The Bruins sent their 2011 second round pick to the Senators in exchange for versatile but limited forward Chris Kelly. Read this post to find out how this might affect both teams.
Feb 10, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
The Predators attempted to fill a serious need at center by acquiring Mike Fisher from the Senators, sending their 2011 first rounder and a conditional 2012 pick that could be a second or third rounder to Ottawa. Somewhere, Carrie Underwood is smiling.
Feb 9, 2011, 11:30 PM EST
The Sharks sent blueliner Jay Leach and center Steve Zalewski to the New Jersey Devils for two minor league forwards: Michael Swift and Patrick Davis.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
The Blackhawks acquired Michael Frolik (plus the rights to goalie Alexander Salak) by trading Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan to the Panthers.
Feb 9, 2011, 7:34 PM EST
The Islanders added a goalie to their injury-ravaged rotation after sending a sixth round pick to the Coyotes for Al Montoya.
Jan 18, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
The Sharks added some grit (and another former Blackhawk) by trading for enforcer Ben Eager. The Thrashers received San Jose’s fifth round pick in the exchange.
Jan 10, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
The Coyotes sent forward Wojtek Wolski to the Rangers in exchange for defenseman Michal Rozsival in a surprising trade today.
Jan 1, 2011, 11:47 PM EST
The Lightning acquired goalie Dwayne Roloson from the Islanders in exchange for prospect Ty Wishart. The question is, who will be the odd man out between Roloson, Dan Ellis and Mike Smith?
Nov 23, 2010, 5:47 PM EST
The Ducks are rearranging a few things in the minor leagues and sending recently waived Ryan Carter out of town.
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 15
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 14
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 0
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 21
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 10
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)