Feb 27, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
The Sabres acquired streaky Blues scorer Brad Boyes in exchange for their 2011 second round pick.
Feb 24, 2011, 4:08 PM EST
The Habs added depth to their D for the second time in the pre-deadline feeding frenzy, acquiring Brent Sopel for the Thrashers in an afternoon trade.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:44 AM EST
The Lightning and Ducks traded goalies today, as Tampa Bay sent Dan Ellis to Anaheim for Curtis McElhinney. Click “Read More” for what this means.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
The Bruins sent their 2011 second round pick to the Senators in exchange for versatile but limited forward Chris Kelly. Read this post to find out how this might affect both teams.
Feb 10, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
The Predators attempted to fill a serious need at center by acquiring Mike Fisher from the Senators, sending their 2011 first rounder and a conditional 2012 pick that could be a second or third rounder to Ottawa. Somewhere, Carrie Underwood is smiling.
Feb 9, 2011, 11:30 PM EST
The Sharks sent blueliner Jay Leach and center Steve Zalewski to the New Jersey Devils for two minor league forwards: Michael Swift and Patrick Davis.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
The Blackhawks acquired Michael Frolik (plus the rights to goalie Alexander Salak) by trading Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan to the Panthers.
Feb 9, 2011, 7:34 PM EST
The Islanders added a goalie to their injury-ravaged rotation after sending a sixth round pick to the Coyotes for Al Montoya.
Jan 18, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
The Sharks added some grit (and another former Blackhawk) by trading for enforcer Ben Eager. The Thrashers received San Jose’s fifth round pick in the exchange.
Jan 10, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
The Coyotes sent forward Wojtek Wolski to the Rangers in exchange for defenseman Michal Rozsival in a surprising trade today.
Jan 1, 2011, 11:47 PM EST
The Lightning acquired goalie Dwayne Roloson from the Islanders in exchange for prospect Ty Wishart. The question is, who will be the odd man out between Roloson, Dan Ellis and Mike Smith?
Nov 23, 2010, 5:47 PM EST
The Ducks are rearranging a few things in the minor leagues and sending recently waived Ryan Carter out of town.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 13
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54