Feb 27, 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
The Sabres acquired streaky Blues scorer Brad Boyes in exchange for their 2011 second round pick.
Feb 24, 2011, 4:08 PM EDT
The Habs added depth to their D for the second time in the pre-deadline feeding frenzy, acquiring Brent Sopel for the Thrashers in an afternoon trade.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:44 AM EDT
The Lightning and Ducks traded goalies today, as Tampa Bay sent Dan Ellis to Anaheim for Curtis McElhinney. Click “Read More” for what this means.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:33 PM EDT
The Bruins sent their 2011 second round pick to the Senators in exchange for versatile but limited forward Chris Kelly. Read this post to find out how this might affect both teams.
Feb 10, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
The Predators attempted to fill a serious need at center by acquiring Mike Fisher from the Senators, sending their 2011 first rounder and a conditional 2012 pick that could be a second or third rounder to Ottawa. Somewhere, Carrie Underwood is smiling.
Feb 9, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
The Sharks sent blueliner Jay Leach and center Steve Zalewski to the New Jersey Devils for two minor league forwards: Michael Swift and Patrick Davis.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:23 PM EDT
The Blackhawks acquired Michael Frolik (plus the rights to goalie Alexander Salak) by trading Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan to the Panthers.
Feb 9, 2011, 7:34 PM EDT
The Islanders added a goalie to their injury-ravaged rotation after sending a sixth round pick to the Coyotes for Al Montoya.
Jan 18, 2011, 11:47 AM EDT
The Sharks added some grit (and another former Blackhawk) by trading for enforcer Ben Eager. The Thrashers received San Jose’s fifth round pick in the exchange.
Jan 10, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
The Coyotes sent forward Wojtek Wolski to the Rangers in exchange for defenseman Michal Rozsival in a surprising trade today.
Jan 1, 2011, 11:47 PM EDT
The Lightning acquired goalie Dwayne Roloson from the Islanders in exchange for prospect Ty Wishart. The question is, who will be the odd man out between Roloson, Dan Ellis and Mike Smith?
Nov 23, 2010, 5:47 PM EDT
The Ducks are rearranging a few things in the minor leagues and sending recently waived Ryan Carter out of town.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)