Feb 12, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
Selanne has 18 goals and 50 points this season.
Feb 7, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
Nabokov has been on fire in the last seven games in particular.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
Sources are coming out to shoot down trade rumors now? Well I’ll be…
Dec 16, 2011, 10:19 AM EDT
Rumors died down for a while after he signed, but they’re back with a vengeance.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Feb 10, 2011, 9:38 PM EDT
With Mike Fisher on his way to Nashville for a pair of draft picks, signs are brighter than ever that a major house cleaning is going to happen in Ottawa. But who should go and who should stay? We’ll run down a list of players that might see some action.
Jan 7, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
With Jamie Langenbrunner now off to Dallas, is this the first of many deals we see from the Devils before the trade deadline? Let’s speculate the heck out of this.
Nov 21, 2010, 5:34 PM EDT
While the Flames have been dealing with inconsistency and team captain Jarome Iginla has had to put up with rumblings about how he could, possibly, be traded only to see them denied away it appears that he’s settled down. After netting a hat trick against Chicago on Friday night, the real Jarome Iginla could very…
Oct 18, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Sheldon Souray is a man without an NHL team that wants him right now, and the one that does have him isn’t in a hurry to get him out.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)