Feb 7, 2012, 12:46 AM EST
The market might not have what Brian Burke is shopping for.
Feb 4, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
The Oilers’ best trade chip kinda likes it where he is.
Feb 3, 2012, 7:52 PM EST
Depth seems to rank high on the wish list.
Feb 2, 2012, 9:24 PM EST
Oddly enough, Erik Johnson wouldn’t be involved.
Feb 1, 2012, 9:19 PM EST
Does the prospect need a trade to find a permanent spot in the NHL?
Jan 31, 2012, 9:50 PM EST
Unless Doan asks for a trade, that is.
Jan 30, 2012, 11:46 AM EST
Scuttlebutt says he could be the first big name to move.
Jan 25, 2012, 10:18 PM EST
Is Toronto almost there?
Jan 24, 2012, 7:59 PM EST
Pessimists might call them “opportunities to panic.”
Jan 18, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
He might not be stopping pucks, but he’s killing it with the puns.
Jan 13, 2012, 9:03 PM EST
He didn’t guarantee that a trade won’t happen, either, though.
Jan 13, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Perhaps he should be worried, though.
Jan 12, 2012, 9:35 PM EST
Cammalleri’s last night as a Habs player was a weird one.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
The outspoken GM is shifting from building for the future to fighting for the present.
Jan 10, 2012, 10:13 AM EST
Buffalo might actually be willing to deal the talented center.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
Yes, that means Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan could conceivably be had.
Jan 3, 2012, 12:17 AM EST
No one thought we’d even ask this question this season, though.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EST
Remember the story where Ryan Miller reportedly would’ve been OK with a trade? Yeah, he doesn’t want to go anywhere.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EST
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 29, 2011, 8:58 AM EST
What would you want your team to give up to get Bobby Ryan?
Nov 17, 2011, 7:58 PM EST
Despite rumors to the contrary, Jeff Carter’s agent says that his client has not asked for trade out of Columbus.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:59 AM EST
Some team made the Leafs an offer for Cody Franson that we’re surprised Brian Burke didn’t accept immediately.
Nov 4, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
Sure the Penguins are injury-addled and testing the limits of their depth, but they’re also apparently shopping one guy in particular in advance of Sidney Crosby’s return.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (121)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)