Jan 9, 2013, 8:31 PM EST
Welcome to the rumor mill, Philadelphia.
Jul 14, 2012, 10:20 AM EST
A price likely still too rich for opposing GMs’ tastes.
Jun 22, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
He’d add a flamethrower of a slapper, that’s for sure.
Apr 26, 2012, 12:25 AM EST
Could Tuukka Rask be Boston’s Cory Schneider in this scenario?
Mar 16, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Should the Leafs strike while the iron is hot or, you know, keep their best player?
Feb 28, 2012, 7:37 PM EST
Philly hopes for more from the budding power forward, though.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Harding is one of numerous goalie options on the market.
Feb 27, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
Playing alongside John Tavares has worked nicely.
Feb 26, 2012, 6:02 PM EST
Columbus’ demands are reportedly too high.
Feb 25, 2012, 12:18 PM EST
The latest rumor is a defensive doozy.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:07 PM EST
Minnesota asked him to waive his no-trade clause.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:31 PM EST
Trading Jeff Carter doesn’t take Blue Jackets’ captain off the table.
Feb 23, 2012, 8:37 PM EST
Vancouver must want to break some unofficial record for irritants or something.
Feb 23, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Veteran netminders who might make sense for Toronto’s hopeful playoff bid.
Feb 23, 2012, 1:33 AM EST
Bob McKenzie thinks Jeff Carter’s more likely to go to Los Angeles.
Feb 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
Exploring what might be the most interesting scenario of many interesting scenarios.
Feb 21, 2012, 7:37 AM EST
At least that’s what one beat reporter thinks. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 18, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
It would take a whopper of a deal to land him.
Feb 17, 2012, 12:10 AM EST
Would Toronto really move its best center?
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
It’s not just about Rick Nash, either.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
Is your team in the hunt?
Feb 15, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Yeah, Torts could find a spot for a 27-year-old with almost 300 goals on his resume …
Feb 14, 2012, 9:08 AM EST
If rumors hold true (ha!), there’s a blockbuster trade on the horizon.
Feb 13, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Hurricanes forward leaves game with upper-body injury.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:37 PM EST
Would you like a 39-year-old power forward with three goals?
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 4
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 6
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 70
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (71)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)