Jan 26, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Milbury and Jones break down feasible trade targets.
Jan 25, 2012, 10:18 PM EDT
Is Toronto almost there?
Dec 24, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
He doesn’t have to make any trades, but he’s ready to go when need be.
Aug 26, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
It’s likely that Shane Doan will stick with the Coyotes beyond next season, but if the 2011-12 campaign goes ugly, there’s an outside chance that he might become a trade target. PHT takes a look at which teams should keep an eye on that situation and try to land him via a trade.
Jul 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Seven of the NHL’s top teams have the kind of cap space to get even better through trades, waiver wire pickups and other moves in the 2011-12 season. Find out which ones are flush and what that could mean by reading this post.
Feb 28, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
Will he stay or will he go? It’s still unclear, but right now, it seems like Brad Richards might remain a Dallas Star. For the rest of this season, at least.
Feb 10, 2011, 9:38 PM EDT
With Mike Fisher on his way to Nashville for a pair of draft picks, signs are brighter than ever that a major house cleaning is going to happen in Ottawa. But who should go and who should stay? We’ll run down a list of players that might see some action.
Feb 4, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
After only earning two wins in his 15 game absence, the Senators will surely welcome Jason Spezza back into the fold. Even if it’s just to drum up his trade value.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)