Jan 26, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Milbury and Jones break down feasible trade targets.
Jan 25, 2012, 10:18 PM EDT
Is Toronto almost there?
Dec 24, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
He doesn’t have to make any trades, but he’s ready to go when need be.
Aug 26, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
It’s likely that Shane Doan will stick with the Coyotes beyond next season, but if the 2011-12 campaign goes ugly, there’s an outside chance that he might become a trade target. PHT takes a look at which teams should keep an eye on that situation and try to land him via a trade.
Jul 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Seven of the NHL’s top teams have the kind of cap space to get even better through trades, waiver wire pickups and other moves in the 2011-12 season. Find out which ones are flush and what that could mean by reading this post.
Feb 28, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
Will he stay or will he go? It’s still unclear, but right now, it seems like Brad Richards might remain a Dallas Star. For the rest of this season, at least.
Feb 10, 2011, 9:38 PM EDT
With Mike Fisher on his way to Nashville for a pair of draft picks, signs are brighter than ever that a major house cleaning is going to happen in Ottawa. But who should go and who should stay? We’ll run down a list of players that might see some action.
Feb 4, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
After only earning two wins in his 15 game absence, the Senators will surely welcome Jason Spezza back into the fold. Even if it’s just to drum up his trade value.
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 1
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 14
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 70
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 66
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)