Apr 15, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
Maintaining discipline might be a concern, too.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:34 PM EDT
The third seed probably isn’t the favorite against the sixth seed here.
Apr 3, 2012, 10:53 PM EDT
Florida appears content to back into first berth in more than 10 years.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 20, 2012, 7:23 AM EDT
Yeah, this is really happening now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 28, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
Florida center out with a lower-body injury.
Feb 17, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Looks like the annual Florida fire sale is no more.
Jan 23, 2012, 8:59 PM EDT
Blood clots threatened his life along with his career.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
Florida assistant captain hasn’t scored in 44 days.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Dec 22, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun and Michal Neuvirth haven’t taken a stranglehold on the top job.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
The Florida Panthers are trying really hard to make us love them. Hearing them sing this holiday favorite might’ve put it over the top.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Nov 25, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Wondering how dirty Andre Deveaux’s hit on Tomas Fleischmann was? Shanny tells you what’s up.
Nov 25, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Andre Deveaux’s cheap elbow on Tomas Fleischmann earned him a three game suspension.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 24, 2011, 9:26 AM EDT
Brendan Shanahan doesn’t take Thanksgiving off. He’s got two meetings this morning to potentially hand out suspensions.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:07 AM EDT
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Consider this our giant inflatable balloon full of hockey.
Nov 23, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Andre Deveaux can expect to get a call from Brendan Shanahan first thing tomorrow morning. Here’s why…
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Tomas Fleischmann dressed up as Dr. Evil on Halloween making sure to fire the laser past Ondrej Pavelec.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
But even if you’re not a kid, you should go watch the Panthers.
Oct 12, 2011, 12:15 AM EDT
Ever wonder what happens when a team misses a faceoff? Seeing the opponent score a goal thanks to it is no shock and Tomas Fleischmann took advantage.
Sep 9, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
The Panthers took care of their final loose end signing restricted free agent Shawn Matthias to a two-year deal.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 10
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 55
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)