Apr 24, 2012, 12:08 PM EDT
Vancouver’s Mike Gillis was the 2011 recipient, but there’s a new crop this year.
Apr 19, 2012, 3:21 PM EDT
New Jersey defenseman has struggled mightily this series.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
Maintaining discipline might be a concern, too.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:34 PM EDT
The third seed probably isn’t the favorite against the sixth seed here.
Apr 3, 2012, 10:53 PM EDT
Florida appears content to back into first berth in more than 10 years.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 20, 2012, 7:23 AM EDT
Yeah, this is really happening now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 28, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
Florida center out with a lower-body injury.
Feb 17, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Looks like the annual Florida fire sale is no more.
Jan 23, 2012, 8:59 PM EDT
Blood clots threatened his life along with his career.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
Florida assistant captain hasn’t scored in 44 days.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Dec 22, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun and Michal Neuvirth haven’t taken a stranglehold on the top job.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
The Florida Panthers are trying really hard to make us love them. Hearing them sing this holiday favorite might’ve put it over the top.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Nov 25, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Wondering how dirty Andre Deveaux’s hit on Tomas Fleischmann was? Shanny tells you what’s up.
Nov 25, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Andre Deveaux’s cheap elbow on Tomas Fleischmann earned him a three game suspension.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 24, 2011, 9:26 AM EDT
Brendan Shanahan doesn’t take Thanksgiving off. He’s got two meetings this morning to potentially hand out suspensions.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:07 AM EDT
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Consider this our giant inflatable balloon full of hockey.
Nov 23, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Andre Deveaux can expect to get a call from Brendan Shanahan first thing tomorrow morning. Here’s why…
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Tomas Fleischmann dressed up as Dr. Evil on Halloween making sure to fire the laser past Ondrej Pavelec.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
But even if you’re not a kid, you should go watch the Panthers.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 2
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)