Jan 3, 2015, 6:06 PM EDT
Tournament will return to the city in two years’ time.
Aug 12, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
There’s been a bit of a revolving door in Edmonton of late.
May 31, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
GM Dale Tallon is being patient in his search.
Aug 19, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
He’s hoping the young guys can show what they’re all about right away.
Jul 5, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
He’s coached nearly 600 games with Edmonton, New York and Vancouver.
Jun 27, 2012, 9:14 AM EDT
Passing on Brent Sutter for new blood is a curious move.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Perhaps now his attention will turn to Edmonton’s coaching vacancy.
May 17, 2012, 7:35 PM EDT
Steve Tambellini said he hopes to have a new bench boss before the draft.
May 17, 2012, 5:36 PM EDT
His contract was set to expire on June 30. He won’t be back.
May 17, 2012, 5:14 PM EDT
Tom Renney’s contract expires on June 30. Will he be back?
Apr 11, 2012, 7:36 PM EDT
The latest strange use of social media.
Apr 3, 2012, 5:16 PM EDT
He questioned officials after a 2-0 loss to Los Angeles.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EDT
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Mar 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Hey, when a guy zeroes in on 30 wins after 26 the previous season, you have to wrap him up, right?
Mar 5, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
A shoulder issue could keep him out of action tonight.
Feb 8, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
Edmonton bench boss took a puck to the head on Monday.
Feb 6, 2012, 5:50 PM EDT
Rough day for bench bosses.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
A team in this much disarray could stand to do a lot more cleaning up.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
The Oilers are 9-24-2 since hot start.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Oilers could become the first team since the Nordiques to get three straight No.1 picks.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:40 PM EDT
Former No. 1 pick is carrying the Oilers.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Dallas agitator elbowed Oilers C Anton Lander.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Tom Renney says that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is “pretty good.” Well no kidding!
Dec 9, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
Hockey stick, that is.
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 29
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 15
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)