Jan 3, 2015, 6:06 PM EST
Tournament will return to the city in two years’ time.
Aug 12, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
There’s been a bit of a revolving door in Edmonton of late.
May 31, 2014, 4:04 PM EST
GM Dale Tallon is being patient in his search.
Aug 19, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
He’s hoping the young guys can show what they’re all about right away.
Jul 5, 2012, 3:04 PM EST
He’s coached nearly 600 games with Edmonton, New York and Vancouver.
Jun 27, 2012, 9:14 AM EST
Passing on Brent Sutter for new blood is a curious move.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
Perhaps now his attention will turn to Edmonton’s coaching vacancy.
May 17, 2012, 7:35 PM EST
Steve Tambellini said he hopes to have a new bench boss before the draft.
May 17, 2012, 5:36 PM EST
His contract was set to expire on June 30. He won’t be back.
May 17, 2012, 5:14 PM EST
Tom Renney’s contract expires on June 30. Will he be back?
Apr 11, 2012, 7:36 PM EST
The latest strange use of social media.
Apr 3, 2012, 5:16 PM EST
He questioned officials after a 2-0 loss to Los Angeles.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EST
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Mar 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Hey, when a guy zeroes in on 30 wins after 26 the previous season, you have to wrap him up, right?
Mar 5, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
A shoulder issue could keep him out of action tonight.
Feb 8, 2012, 3:38 PM EST
Edmonton bench boss took a puck to the head on Monday.
Feb 6, 2012, 5:50 PM EST
Rough day for bench bosses.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
A team in this much disarray could stand to do a lot more cleaning up.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:43 AM EST
The Oilers are 9-24-2 since hot start.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
The Oilers could become the first team since the Nordiques to get three straight No.1 picks.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:40 PM EST
Former No. 1 pick is carrying the Oilers.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:01 PM EST
Dallas agitator elbowed Oilers C Anton Lander.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:04 AM EST
Tom Renney says that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is “pretty good.” Well no kidding!
Dec 9, 2011, 12:16 PM EST
Hockey stick, that is.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 57
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 28
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)