Jun 7, 2013, 1:32 PM EST
“We haven’t even talked.”
May 16, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
Veteran defenseman wants to continue his NHL career elsewhere.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:08 PM EST
Yeah. It happened.
Mar 19, 2013, 12:19 PM EST
29-year-old has been out all season with a groin injury.
Mar 18, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
He’ll fill in for the injured Tom Poti.
Mar 14, 2013, 3:10 PM EST
Welcome to D.C., Chay Genoway
Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 AM EST
Washington’s blue line is half Hershey Bears.
Mar 11, 2013, 12:50 PM EST
33-year-old defenseman recently gained medical clearance from a concussion.
Feb 17, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
Tom Poti will take his place.
Feb 16, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
He’s been solid so far this season.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
He’s already passed his physical.
Sep 14, 2012, 11:38 AM EST
Everybody sign before it’s too late!
May 16, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
Enjoyed an outstanding regular season, but struggled in the playoffs.
May 5, 2012, 12:30 AM EST
Rangers have a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EST
Washington and Boston will do battle at TD Garden in Game 2 on Saturday.
Apr 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Defending champs vs. unusual upstarts. Where do we sign up?
Jan 18, 2012, 11:55 AM EST
He hasn’t played since Jan.12, 2011.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Assistant Bob Woods is out, Jim Johnson is in.
Sep 17, 2011, 11:57 AM EST
Tom Poti failed a physical today, which means he’ll likely go on the long-term injured reserve. That’s sad news for the defenseman, but it provides salary cap relief for the Capitals.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Jul 12, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Eric Fehr says he was stunned by being traded out of Washington but he should’ve seen the writing on the wall when Joel Ward and Troy Brouwer were brought in and the Caps being in a salary cap bind.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Apr 11, 2011, 4:27 PM EST
Caps defenseman Mike Green is officially ready to play again and will get the start in Game 1 against New York on Wednesday.
Apr 6, 2011, 2:13 PM EST
Caps defenseman Mike Green is shaping up to be back in the lineup on Saturday. Nothing beats getting a top player back in time for the playoffs, eh?
Apr 5, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
Alexander Semin won’t play for Washington against Toronto tonight, but all indications point to this being an opportunity to rest rather than a reason to be concerned.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)