Jun 7, 2013, 1:32 PM EDT
“We haven’t even talked.”
May 16, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Veteran defenseman wants to continue his NHL career elsewhere.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:08 PM EDT
Yeah. It happened.
Mar 19, 2013, 12:19 PM EDT
29-year-old has been out all season with a groin injury.
Mar 18, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
He’ll fill in for the injured Tom Poti.
Mar 14, 2013, 3:10 PM EDT
Welcome to D.C., Chay Genoway
Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
Washington’s blue line is half Hershey Bears.
Mar 11, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
33-year-old defenseman recently gained medical clearance from a concussion.
Feb 17, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Tom Poti will take his place.
Feb 16, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
He’s been solid so far this season.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:21 AM EDT
He’s already passed his physical.
Sep 14, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
Everybody sign before it’s too late!
May 16, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT
Enjoyed an outstanding regular season, but struggled in the playoffs.
May 5, 2012, 12:30 AM EDT
Rangers have a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EDT
Washington and Boston will do battle at TD Garden in Game 2 on Saturday.
Apr 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Defending champs vs. unusual upstarts. Where do we sign up?
Jan 18, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
He hasn’t played since Jan.12, 2011.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Assistant Bob Woods is out, Jim Johnson is in.
Sep 17, 2011, 11:57 AM EDT
Tom Poti failed a physical today, which means he’ll likely go on the long-term injured reserve. That’s sad news for the defenseman, but it provides salary cap relief for the Capitals.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Jul 12, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Eric Fehr says he was stunned by being traded out of Washington but he should’ve seen the writing on the wall when Joel Ward and Troy Brouwer were brought in and the Caps being in a salary cap bind.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Apr 11, 2011, 4:27 PM EDT
Caps defenseman Mike Green is officially ready to play again and will get the start in Game 1 against New York on Wednesday.
Apr 6, 2011, 2:13 PM EDT
Caps defenseman Mike Green is shaping up to be back in the lineup on Saturday. Nothing beats getting a top player back in time for the playoffs, eh?
Apr 5, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
Alexander Semin won’t play for Washington against Toronto tonight, but all indications point to this being an opportunity to rest rather than a reason to be concerned.
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 16
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)