Jun 7, 2013, 1:32 PM EST
“We haven’t even talked.”
May 16, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
Veteran defenseman wants to continue his NHL career elsewhere.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:08 PM EST
Yeah. It happened.
Mar 19, 2013, 12:19 PM EST
29-year-old has been out all season with a groin injury.
Mar 18, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
He’ll fill in for the injured Tom Poti.
Mar 14, 2013, 3:10 PM EST
Welcome to D.C., Chay Genoway
Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 AM EST
Washington’s blue line is half Hershey Bears.
Mar 11, 2013, 12:50 PM EST
33-year-old defenseman recently gained medical clearance from a concussion.
Feb 17, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
Tom Poti will take his place.
Feb 16, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
He’s been solid so far this season.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
He’s already passed his physical.
Sep 14, 2012, 11:38 AM EST
Everybody sign before it’s too late!
May 16, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
Enjoyed an outstanding regular season, but struggled in the playoffs.
May 5, 2012, 12:30 AM EST
Rangers have a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EST
Washington and Boston will do battle at TD Garden in Game 2 on Saturday.
Apr 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Defending champs vs. unusual upstarts. Where do we sign up?
Jan 18, 2012, 11:55 AM EST
He hasn’t played since Jan.12, 2011.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Assistant Bob Woods is out, Jim Johnson is in.
Sep 17, 2011, 11:57 AM EST
Tom Poti failed a physical today, which means he’ll likely go on the long-term injured reserve. That’s sad news for the defenseman, but it provides salary cap relief for the Capitals.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Jul 12, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Eric Fehr says he was stunned by being traded out of Washington but he should’ve seen the writing on the wall when Joel Ward and Troy Brouwer were brought in and the Caps being in a salary cap bind.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Apr 11, 2011, 4:27 PM EST
Caps defenseman Mike Green is officially ready to play again and will get the start in Game 1 against New York on Wednesday.
Apr 6, 2011, 2:13 PM EST
Caps defenseman Mike Green is shaping up to be back in the lineup on Saturday. Nothing beats getting a top player back in time for the playoffs, eh?
Apr 5, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
Alexander Semin won’t play for Washington against Toronto tonight, but all indications point to this being an opportunity to rest rather than a reason to be concerned.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)