Jun 7, 2013, 1:32 PM EDT
“We haven’t even talked.”
May 16, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Veteran defenseman wants to continue his NHL career elsewhere.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:08 PM EDT
Yeah. It happened.
Mar 19, 2013, 12:19 PM EDT
29-year-old has been out all season with a groin injury.
Mar 18, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
He’ll fill in for the injured Tom Poti.
Mar 14, 2013, 3:10 PM EDT
Welcome to D.C., Chay Genoway
Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
Washington’s blue line is half Hershey Bears.
Mar 11, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
33-year-old defenseman recently gained medical clearance from a concussion.
Feb 17, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
Tom Poti will take his place.
Feb 16, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
He’s been solid so far this season.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:21 AM EDT
He’s already passed his physical.
Sep 14, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
Everybody sign before it’s too late!
May 16, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT
Enjoyed an outstanding regular season, but struggled in the playoffs.
May 5, 2012, 12:30 AM EDT
Rangers have a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EDT
Washington and Boston will do battle at TD Garden in Game 2 on Saturday.
Apr 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Defending champs vs. unusual upstarts. Where do we sign up?
Jan 18, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
He hasn’t played since Jan.12, 2011.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Assistant Bob Woods is out, Jim Johnson is in.
Sep 17, 2011, 11:57 AM EDT
Tom Poti failed a physical today, which means he’ll likely go on the long-term injured reserve. That’s sad news for the defenseman, but it provides salary cap relief for the Capitals.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Jul 12, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Eric Fehr says he was stunned by being traded out of Washington but he should’ve seen the writing on the wall when Joel Ward and Troy Brouwer were brought in and the Caps being in a salary cap bind.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Apr 11, 2011, 4:27 PM EDT
Caps defenseman Mike Green is officially ready to play again and will get the start in Game 1 against New York on Wednesday.
Apr 6, 2011, 2:13 PM EDT
Caps defenseman Mike Green is shaping up to be back in the lineup on Saturday. Nothing beats getting a top player back in time for the playoffs, eh?
Apr 5, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
Alexander Semin won’t play for Washington against Toronto tonight, but all indications point to this being an opportunity to rest rather than a reason to be concerned.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 17
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 13
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 4
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 25
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)