Jun 25, 2013, 3:16 PM EDT
May 29, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
That big group includes Patrik Elias and David Clarkson.
Apr 2, 2013, 1:03 AM EDT
Begin discussion about banning fighting.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
We take a look at three, starting with Devils winger Petr Sykora.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Incident occurred during Wednesday’s 3-0 home loss to L.A.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
Calgary coach takes a stand against awful performances.
Jan 24, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Been out with a neck injury since Dec. 20.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
Neither Henrik Karlsson nor Miikka Kiprusoff were spared being run over by oncoming Canucks forwards last night.
Feb 15, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
Nicklas Lidstrom will be glad to see the return of Brad Stuart, who is expected to bring his physical style back to the Red Wings lineup on Thursday.
Jan 14, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Original reports indicated that Detroit Red Wings defenseman Brad Stuart would not need surgery for a broken jaw he suffered from a check by Calgary Flames forward Tom Kostopoulos, but various sources indicate that he opted for surgery after all. On the bright side, his window of recovery hasn’t changed; he’s still expected to miss…
Jan 9, 2011, 7:13 PM EDT
Flames GM Jay Feaster and Tom Kostopoulos disagree with the league’s decision to suspend Kostopoulos for six games, saying the hit wasn’t illegal. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 9, 2011, 4:50 PM EDT
Tom Kostopolous had his day with the Wheel of Justice and came out with a six-game suspension for hitting Detroit defenseman Brad Stuart from the blindside, breaking his jaw. Was it judged wrongly though?
Jan 8, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Tough news for the Detroit Red Wings: Brad Stuart’s broken jaw will force him to miss 6-8 weeks, even though surgery won’t be required. Should the league suspend Tom Kostopoulos for the hit?
Jan 8, 2011, 9:54 AM EDT
People are discussing a possible suspension after Tom Kostopoulos landed a dirty blindside hit on Brad Stuart last time.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)