Jun 25, 2013, 3:16 PM EDT
May 29, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
That big group includes Patrik Elias and David Clarkson.
Apr 2, 2013, 1:03 AM EDT
Begin discussion about banning fighting.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
We take a look at three, starting with Devils winger Petr Sykora.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Incident occurred during Wednesday’s 3-0 home loss to L.A.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
Calgary coach takes a stand against awful performances.
Jan 24, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Been out with a neck injury since Dec. 20.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
Neither Henrik Karlsson nor Miikka Kiprusoff were spared being run over by oncoming Canucks forwards last night.
Feb 15, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
Nicklas Lidstrom will be glad to see the return of Brad Stuart, who is expected to bring his physical style back to the Red Wings lineup on Thursday.
Jan 14, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Original reports indicated that Detroit Red Wings defenseman Brad Stuart would not need surgery for a broken jaw he suffered from a check by Calgary Flames forward Tom Kostopoulos, but various sources indicate that he opted for surgery after all. On the bright side, his window of recovery hasn’t changed; he’s still expected to miss…
Jan 9, 2011, 7:13 PM EDT
Flames GM Jay Feaster and Tom Kostopoulos disagree with the league’s decision to suspend Kostopoulos for six games, saying the hit wasn’t illegal. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 9, 2011, 4:50 PM EDT
Tom Kostopolous had his day with the Wheel of Justice and came out with a six-game suspension for hitting Detroit defenseman Brad Stuart from the blindside, breaking his jaw. Was it judged wrongly though?
Jan 8, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Tough news for the Detroit Red Wings: Brad Stuart’s broken jaw will force him to miss 6-8 weeks, even though surgery won’t be required. Should the league suspend Tom Kostopoulos for the hit?
Jan 8, 2011, 9:54 AM EDT
People are discussing a possible suspension after Tom Kostopoulos landed a dirty blindside hit on Brad Stuart last time.
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 0
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 24
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 69
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 55
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (69)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (56)