Jun 25, 2013, 3:16 PM EST
May 29, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
That big group includes Patrik Elias and David Clarkson.
Apr 2, 2013, 1:03 AM EST
Begin discussion about banning fighting.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:20 PM EST
We take a look at three, starting with Devils winger Petr Sykora.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EST
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Incident occurred during Wednesday’s 3-0 home loss to L.A.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
Calgary coach takes a stand against awful performances.
Jan 24, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Been out with a neck injury since Dec. 20.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:31 AM EST
Neither Henrik Karlsson nor Miikka Kiprusoff were spared being run over by oncoming Canucks forwards last night.
Feb 15, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
Nicklas Lidstrom will be glad to see the return of Brad Stuart, who is expected to bring his physical style back to the Red Wings lineup on Thursday.
Jan 14, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
Original reports indicated that Detroit Red Wings defenseman Brad Stuart would not need surgery for a broken jaw he suffered from a check by Calgary Flames forward Tom Kostopoulos, but various sources indicate that he opted for surgery after all. On the bright side, his window of recovery hasn’t changed; he’s still expected to miss…
Jan 9, 2011, 7:13 PM EST
Flames GM Jay Feaster and Tom Kostopoulos disagree with the league’s decision to suspend Kostopoulos for six games, saying the hit wasn’t illegal. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 9, 2011, 4:50 PM EST
Tom Kostopolous had his day with the Wheel of Justice and came out with a six-game suspension for hitting Detroit defenseman Brad Stuart from the blindside, breaking his jaw. Was it judged wrongly though?
Jan 8, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
Tough news for the Detroit Red Wings: Brad Stuart’s broken jaw will force him to miss 6-8 weeks, even though surgery won’t be required. Should the league suspend Tom Kostopoulos for the hit?
Jan 8, 2011, 9:54 AM EST
People are discussing a possible suspension after Tom Kostopoulos landed a dirty blindside hit on Brad Stuart last time.
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 1
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 8
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 8
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 21
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)