Jun 25, 2013, 3:16 PM EDT
May 29, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
That big group includes Patrik Elias and David Clarkson.
Apr 2, 2013, 1:03 AM EDT
Begin discussion about banning fighting.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
We take a look at three, starting with Devils winger Petr Sykora.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Incident occurred during Wednesday’s 3-0 home loss to L.A.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
Calgary coach takes a stand against awful performances.
Jan 24, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Been out with a neck injury since Dec. 20.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
Neither Henrik Karlsson nor Miikka Kiprusoff were spared being run over by oncoming Canucks forwards last night.
Feb 15, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
Nicklas Lidstrom will be glad to see the return of Brad Stuart, who is expected to bring his physical style back to the Red Wings lineup on Thursday.
Jan 14, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Original reports indicated that Detroit Red Wings defenseman Brad Stuart would not need surgery for a broken jaw he suffered from a check by Calgary Flames forward Tom Kostopoulos, but various sources indicate that he opted for surgery after all. On the bright side, his window of recovery hasn’t changed; he’s still expected to miss…
Jan 9, 2011, 7:13 PM EDT
Flames GM Jay Feaster and Tom Kostopoulos disagree with the league’s decision to suspend Kostopoulos for six games, saying the hit wasn’t illegal. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 9, 2011, 4:50 PM EDT
Tom Kostopolous had his day with the Wheel of Justice and came out with a six-game suspension for hitting Detroit defenseman Brad Stuart from the blindside, breaking his jaw. Was it judged wrongly though?
Jan 8, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Tough news for the Detroit Red Wings: Brad Stuart’s broken jaw will force him to miss 6-8 weeks, even though surgery won’t be required. Should the league suspend Tom Kostopoulos for the hit?
Jan 8, 2011, 9:54 AM EDT
People are discussing a possible suspension after Tom Kostopoulos landed a dirty blindside hit on Brad Stuart last time.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)