Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EDT
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Jul 19, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
A Forbes report indicates that the Dallas Stars are losing $1 million per week, but a team official called the report “Totally, unequivocally untrue.”
Jun 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The NHL Board of Governors might have more than one franchise sale to vote on at their June 21st meeting. If reports are to be believed, the Dallas Stars sale is close to being done.
May 8, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Stars are close to getting new owners but it’s looking like it’ll be a bit longer before things get set. Will it be in time to keep Brad Richards though?
Nov 9, 2010, 10:43 PM EDT
The lenders who are (more or less) acting as owners of the Dallas Stars might name an interim president for the team. The good news is that they want to maintain – or improve – the on-ice product. Does that mean that the team will keep Brad Richards around?
Oct 18, 2010, 11:57 AM EDT
It’s awfully early to go looking ahead towards the off-season at who is going to be an unrestricted free agent, but one of the players that figures to get a lot of attention then if he’s available is Stars forward Brad Richards. Richards is one of the best set-up men in the league, perpetually at…
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)