Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EST
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EST
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Jul 19, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
A Forbes report indicates that the Dallas Stars are losing $1 million per week, but a team official called the report “Totally, unequivocally untrue.”
Jun 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The NHL Board of Governors might have more than one franchise sale to vote on at their June 21st meeting. If reports are to be believed, the Dallas Stars sale is close to being done.
May 8, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Stars are close to getting new owners but it’s looking like it’ll be a bit longer before things get set. Will it be in time to keep Brad Richards though?
Nov 9, 2010, 10:43 PM EST
The lenders who are (more or less) acting as owners of the Dallas Stars might name an interim president for the team. The good news is that they want to maintain – or improve – the on-ice product. Does that mean that the team will keep Brad Richards around?
Oct 18, 2010, 11:57 AM EST
It’s awfully early to go looking ahead towards the off-season at who is going to be an unrestricted free agent, but one of the players that figures to get a lot of attention then if he’s available is Stars forward Brad Richards. Richards is one of the best set-up men in the league, perpetually at…
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 0
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 7
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45