Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EDT
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Jul 19, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
A Forbes report indicates that the Dallas Stars are losing $1 million per week, but a team official called the report “Totally, unequivocally untrue.”
Jun 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The NHL Board of Governors might have more than one franchise sale to vote on at their June 21st meeting. If reports are to be believed, the Dallas Stars sale is close to being done.
May 8, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Stars are close to getting new owners but it’s looking like it’ll be a bit longer before things get set. Will it be in time to keep Brad Richards though?
Nov 9, 2010, 10:43 PM EDT
The lenders who are (more or less) acting as owners of the Dallas Stars might name an interim president for the team. The good news is that they want to maintain – or improve – the on-ice product. Does that mean that the team will keep Brad Richards around?
Oct 18, 2010, 11:57 AM EDT
It’s awfully early to go looking ahead towards the off-season at who is going to be an unrestricted free agent, but one of the players that figures to get a lot of attention then if he’s available is Stars forward Brad Richards. Richards is one of the best set-up men in the league, perpetually at…
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 16
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)