Jul 30, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi takes the next step towards purchasing the Dallas Stars by submitting his bid to the NHL. By no means is it a done deal, but its a necessary step in the right direction.
Jun 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The NHL Board of Governors might have more than one franchise sale to vote on at their June 21st meeting. If reports are to be believed, the Dallas Stars sale is close to being done.
May 8, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Stars are close to getting new owners but it’s looking like it’ll be a bit longer before things get set. Will it be in time to keep Brad Richards though?
May 4, 2011, 2:50 AM EDT
A Dallas Morning News reports indicates that Tom Gaglardi’s offer to buy the Dallas Stars could exceed $250 million.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
While there’s still plenty more to do, the prospects of a Dallas Stars sale improved after potential new owner Tom Gaglardi reportedly agreed to a price and terms to buy the team.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25