Aug 19, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
It’s been a good summer in Dallas.
Mar 17, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
They need answers after an 8-1 loss to Chicago.
Jan 6, 2013, 6:57 PM EST
They’re gunning for a new look for 2013-14.
Sep 16, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
His letter to the fans comes off honest.
Jun 24, 2012, 11:59 AM EST
No budget, no problem for Dallas.
Jun 24, 2012, 9:24 AM EST
Taking a shorter deal to motivate himself? Not bad. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 22, 2012, 7:35 AM EST
They feel like they know what they have to do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
“There is absolutely no chance that Joe and Gully aren’t back.”
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EST
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:54 AM EST
Safe to say the Sabres missed their top scorer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 3, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
Tom Gaglardi is willing to spend money, but he’ll likely do it with an eye towards the future.
Dec 9, 2011, 1:27 PM EST
We hear Food and Beverage Chairman is an exciting opportunity.
Dec 8, 2011, 6:02 PM EST
New owner Tom Gaglardi has restructured ticket prices.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
Wonder how many words a minute he can type.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:02 PM EST
Tom Gaglardi is introduced to the media.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Life will get easier for GM Joe Nieuwendyk with a new owner, but don’t expect any big moves in the near future.
Nov 18, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
Now comes the hard part.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Movember is made for awesome facial hair and leave it up to Jaromir Jagr to to show everyone how to do it right.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EST
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Sep 22, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
The Stars had another successful day in bankruptcy court today, as the bidding process for their team sale was approved.
Sep 19, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
The Stars’ first day in bankruptcy court confirmed that they can function as usual. Click “Read More” to find out the next steps in the process to sell the team.
Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 PM EST
The Dallas Stars and filed a prepackaged bankruptcy in a Delaware court to facilitate the team’s sale. There’s no need for people to freak out… this was planned and is merely step in the process of selling the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi.
Sep 5, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
Reports indicate that the Stars could have a new owner in place before 2012, with the team’s bankruptcy hearing currently scheduled for September 14.
Sep 1, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Despite an ownership situation that will prolong the franchise’s sale until the middle of the season, Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk says he’s had no problem conducting business as usual. Hey, they even increased payroll this offseason.
Aug 11, 2011, 11:41 PM EST
There were a few small updates regarding the Phoenix Coyotes and Dallas Stars sales. One of them can even be construed as a St. Louis Blues sale update to complete the trifecta!
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (45)