Aug 19, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
It’s been a good summer in Dallas.
Mar 17, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
They need answers after an 8-1 loss to Chicago.
Jan 6, 2013, 6:57 PM EDT
They’re gunning for a new look for 2013-14.
Sep 16, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
His letter to the fans comes off honest.
Jun 24, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
No budget, no problem for Dallas.
Jun 24, 2012, 9:24 AM EDT
Taking a shorter deal to motivate himself? Not bad. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 22, 2012, 7:35 AM EDT
They feel like they know what they have to do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:52 AM EDT
“There is absolutely no chance that Joe and Gully aren’t back.”
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EDT
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:54 AM EDT
Safe to say the Sabres missed their top scorer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 3, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
Tom Gaglardi is willing to spend money, but he’ll likely do it with an eye towards the future.
Dec 9, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
We hear Food and Beverage Chairman is an exciting opportunity.
Dec 8, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
New owner Tom Gaglardi has restructured ticket prices.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:16 PM EDT
Wonder how many words a minute he can type.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
Tom Gaglardi is introduced to the media.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Life will get easier for GM Joe Nieuwendyk with a new owner, but don’t expect any big moves in the near future.
Nov 18, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
Now comes the hard part.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Movember is made for awesome facial hair and leave it up to Jaromir Jagr to to show everyone how to do it right.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Sep 22, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
The Stars had another successful day in bankruptcy court today, as the bidding process for their team sale was approved.
Sep 19, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
The Stars’ first day in bankruptcy court confirmed that they can function as usual. Click “Read More” to find out the next steps in the process to sell the team.
Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars and filed a prepackaged bankruptcy in a Delaware court to facilitate the team’s sale. There’s no need for people to freak out… this was planned and is merely step in the process of selling the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi.
Sep 5, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Reports indicate that the Stars could have a new owner in place before 2012, with the team’s bankruptcy hearing currently scheduled for September 14.
Sep 1, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Despite an ownership situation that will prolong the franchise’s sale until the middle of the season, Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk says he’s had no problem conducting business as usual. Hey, they even increased payroll this offseason.
Aug 11, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
There were a few small updates regarding the Phoenix Coyotes and Dallas Stars sales. One of them can even be construed as a St. Louis Blues sale update to complete the trifecta!
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 1
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 7
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)