Aug 19, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
It’s been a good summer in Dallas.
Mar 17, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
They need answers after an 8-1 loss to Chicago.
Jan 6, 2013, 6:57 PM EST
They’re gunning for a new look for 2013-14.
Sep 16, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
His letter to the fans comes off honest.
Jun 24, 2012, 11:59 AM EST
No budget, no problem for Dallas.
Jun 24, 2012, 9:24 AM EST
Taking a shorter deal to motivate himself? Not bad. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 22, 2012, 7:35 AM EST
They feel like they know what they have to do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
“There is absolutely no chance that Joe and Gully aren’t back.”
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EST
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:54 AM EST
Safe to say the Sabres missed their top scorer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 3, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
Tom Gaglardi is willing to spend money, but he’ll likely do it with an eye towards the future.
Dec 9, 2011, 1:27 PM EST
We hear Food and Beverage Chairman is an exciting opportunity.
Dec 8, 2011, 6:02 PM EST
New owner Tom Gaglardi has restructured ticket prices.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
Wonder how many words a minute he can type.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:02 PM EST
Tom Gaglardi is introduced to the media.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Life will get easier for GM Joe Nieuwendyk with a new owner, but don’t expect any big moves in the near future.
Nov 18, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
Now comes the hard part.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Movember is made for awesome facial hair and leave it up to Jaromir Jagr to to show everyone how to do it right.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EST
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Sep 22, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
The Stars had another successful day in bankruptcy court today, as the bidding process for their team sale was approved.
Sep 19, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
The Stars’ first day in bankruptcy court confirmed that they can function as usual. Click “Read More” to find out the next steps in the process to sell the team.
Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 PM EST
The Dallas Stars and filed a prepackaged bankruptcy in a Delaware court to facilitate the team’s sale. There’s no need for people to freak out… this was planned and is merely step in the process of selling the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi.
Sep 5, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
Reports indicate that the Stars could have a new owner in place before 2012, with the team’s bankruptcy hearing currently scheduled for September 14.
Sep 1, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Despite an ownership situation that will prolong the franchise’s sale until the middle of the season, Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk says he’s had no problem conducting business as usual. Hey, they even increased payroll this offseason.
Aug 11, 2011, 11:41 PM EST
There were a few small updates regarding the Phoenix Coyotes and Dallas Stars sales. One of them can even be construed as a St. Louis Blues sale update to complete the trifecta!
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 0
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 2
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 20
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)