Jan 8, 2014, 9:56 AM EST
He partially puts the blame on his coach for it.
Jul 7, 2013, 9:25 AM EST
It’s time to spread out the talent.
Jun 28, 2013, 5:42 PM EST
He’s signed through 2014-2015.
Apr 19, 2013, 1:51 AM EST
The West race is going to be frantic.
Apr 14, 2013, 10:34 AM EST
He’s taking a poke at his former goalie in Minnesota.
Aug 13, 2012, 1:51 PM EST
No captain, no problem? Well…
Jul 23, 2012, 8:40 PM EST
Todd Richards discusses added size and versatility.
Jun 20, 2012, 10:40 AM EST
Todd Richards adds a lot of experience to his staff.
May 27, 2012, 10:11 AM EST
The Blue Jackets captain is looking at getting dealt at the draft or after July 1.
May 14, 2012, 9:25 AM EST
And he gets a two-year deal out of it too.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 20, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
At least he got a Masterton nomination out of it.
Feb 18, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Was he yelling at a heckler or his own coach?
Feb 7, 2012, 11:42 AM EST
Fans want them to play with “a lead after 60 minutes.”
Feb 2, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
It appears there might have been a “clock malfunction” in Los Angeles.
Jan 14, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Adding another grinder probably won’t do much to help Columbus win games.
Jan 11, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
Seven canned already, two shy of the record.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Sep 21, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
The word “trap” is a dirty word in the NHL, especially in Minnesota. Just think of how Wild fans will react when they hear coach Mike Yeo is bringing it back.
Jordan Hendry will audition for a spot with the Minnesota Wild after accepting a training camp tryout
Aug 27, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
The Wild need defensive help while Jordan Hendry needs a chance to save his career, so both sides could benefit if his training camp tryout goes well.
Aug 7, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
The big changes that GM Chuck Fletcher has made happen in Minnesota this summer were all necessary to change the culture for the Wild and make roles more clearly defined.
Jul 11, 2011, 7:48 PM EST
The Wild introduced Dany Heatley and Devin Setoguchi today. There’s been a lot of debate about how much Minnesota really improved with those two moves, but they might benefit if Heatley and Setoguchi do what they’re asked to do: shoot. A lot.
May 6, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are reportedly considering Craig MacTavish as their possible next head coach.
Apr 14, 2011, 9:53 PM EST
Minnesota Wild owner Craig Leipold sounded off today about how frustrated and disappointed he is with how his team did this season. Maybe he’s just mad about all the bad money he’s stuck spending.
- Thomas forced into Stars debut after Wild’s Haula bloodies Lehtonen 0
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 5
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 9
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)