Apr 26, 2014, 2:18 PM EDT
The Blue Jackets blue line could use a boost.
Apr 21, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
They’re a young team that isn’t intimidated.
Apr 19, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Holding a lead is hard to do in the playoffs.
Jan 8, 2014, 9:56 AM EDT
He partially puts the blame on his coach for it.
Jul 7, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
It’s time to spread out the talent.
Jun 28, 2013, 5:42 PM EDT
He’s signed through 2014-2015.
Apr 19, 2013, 1:51 AM EDT
The West race is going to be frantic.
Apr 14, 2013, 10:34 AM EDT
He’s taking a poke at his former goalie in Minnesota.
Aug 13, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
No captain, no problem? Well…
Jul 23, 2012, 8:40 PM EDT
Todd Richards discusses added size and versatility.
Jun 20, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Todd Richards adds a lot of experience to his staff.
May 27, 2012, 10:11 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets captain is looking at getting dealt at the draft or after July 1.
May 14, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
And he gets a two-year deal out of it too.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 20, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
At least he got a Masterton nomination out of it.
Feb 18, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Was he yelling at a heckler or his own coach?
Feb 7, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
Fans want them to play with “a lead after 60 minutes.”
Feb 2, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
It appears there might have been a “clock malfunction” in Los Angeles.
Jan 14, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
Adding another grinder probably won’t do much to help Columbus win games.
Jan 11, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
Seven canned already, two shy of the record.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EDT
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Sep 21, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
The word “trap” is a dirty word in the NHL, especially in Minnesota. Just think of how Wild fans will react when they hear coach Mike Yeo is bringing it back.
Jordan Hendry will audition for a spot with the Minnesota Wild after accepting a training camp tryout
Aug 27, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
The Wild need defensive help while Jordan Hendry needs a chance to save his career, so both sides could benefit if his training camp tryout goes well.
Aug 7, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
The big changes that GM Chuck Fletcher has made happen in Minnesota this summer were all necessary to change the culture for the Wild and make roles more clearly defined.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)