Sep 19, 2011, 6:39 PM EDT
Andrew Cogliano wants to turn his career around while Corey Perry hopes for the status quo next season with the Ducks.
Jul 19, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
Andrew Cogliano has a new home in Anaheim and is cashing in nicely to avoid arbitration with the Ducks signing a three year deal.
Jul 12, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
After years of disappointing the Oilers, Edmonton traded Andrew Cogliano to Anaheim for the Ducks’ 2013 second round pick.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:56 PM EDT
Todd Marchant retired after his 17th season in the NHL, leaving behind a legacy as an underrated defensive forward … and, at one point, a guy whose speed made him a borderline star in the world of video games.
Nov 17, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=-7&id=83243&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen did some solid work last night in helping Dallas earn a 2-1 win over the Anaheim Ducks. He got things started in the first period, though, to help give the Ducks fits stopping Todd Marchant on a shorthanded breakaway. Lehtonen’s lunging glove save helped set the tone for the rest of…
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 32
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 44
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 18
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (45)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)