Feb 16, 2011, 3:12 PM EST
Ducks starting goalie Jonas Hiller is back on IR as he’s still suffering from light-headedness and fatigue.
Feb 11, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
Although he probably won’t start in tonight’s game, the Ducks activated workhorse goalie Jonas Hiller from the IR today.
Feb 4, 2011, 7:54 PM EST
Jonas Hiller is feeling a bit gassed, so he sits tomorrow against Colorado. Gee, it’d be awfully nice to have Ray Emery around for this wouldn’t it?
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 154
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 120
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (154)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (120)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)