Feb 16, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
Ducks starting goalie Jonas Hiller is back on IR as he’s still suffering from light-headedness and fatigue.
Feb 11, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Although he probably won’t start in tonight’s game, the Ducks activated workhorse goalie Jonas Hiller from the IR today.
Feb 4, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
Jonas Hiller is feeling a bit gassed, so he sits tomorrow against Colorado. Gee, it’d be awfully nice to have Ray Emery around for this wouldn’t it?
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 16
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 22
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 33
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)