Feb 16, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
Ducks starting goalie Jonas Hiller is back on IR as he’s still suffering from light-headedness and fatigue.
Feb 11, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Although he probably won’t start in tonight’s game, the Ducks activated workhorse goalie Jonas Hiller from the IR today.
Feb 4, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
Jonas Hiller is feeling a bit gassed, so he sits tomorrow against Colorado. Gee, it’d be awfully nice to have Ray Emery around for this wouldn’t it?
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 15
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 4
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 43
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 20
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 9
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 6
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 86
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (86)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)