Feb 16, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
Ducks starting goalie Jonas Hiller is back on IR as he’s still suffering from light-headedness and fatigue.
Feb 11, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Although he probably won’t start in tonight’s game, the Ducks activated workhorse goalie Jonas Hiller from the IR today.
Feb 4, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
Jonas Hiller is feeling a bit gassed, so he sits tomorrow against Colorado. Gee, it’d be awfully nice to have Ray Emery around for this wouldn’t it?
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 0
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 20
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22