Aug 6, 2013, 5:50 PM EDT
With SHL club Orebro.
Mar 28, 2013, 7:15 AM EDT
Thursday’s collection of links.
Mar 26, 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
Hurricanes are probably hoping he’ll get claimed and there’s a good chance it’ll happen.
Feb 9, 2013, 6:28 PM EDT
Will Brendan Shanahan be? Also: a Wayne Simmonds update.
Feb 4, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
Leafs, Oilers and Jackets promote from the minors.
Aug 8, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Big, big summer in Raleigh.
Aug 4, 2012, 10:01 AM EDT
Did they get Steven Stamkos the help to get back in the postseason?
Jul 19, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
27-year-old forward spent last year between the Islanders and Lightning.
Feb 29, 2012, 12:23 PM EDT
Send over some ginger ale and crackers, STAT.
Feb 28, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
Tampa Bay could be minus eight regulars against Montreal.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
He’s arguably the Jets’ MVP this year…he just doesn’t want to hear about it.
Jul 26, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
After seasons with the Detroit Red Wings and spending last season with the Dallas Stars, Jason Williams finds a new home in Pittsburgh with the Penguins.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)