Jun 11, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
Bruins reportedly close to agreeing to terms with two key UFAs.
Julien not dwelling on Tim Thomas: “I’m looking forward to working with some of these other goaltenders”
Jun 11, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
“Tim has made his decision and as a coach my philosophy doesn’t change.”
Jun 9, 2012, 4:38 PM EST
Boston’s grind lines look to be back next year.
Jun 8, 2012, 7:38 AM EST
The Bruins captain discusses the guy he once protected.
Jun 7, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Delicious links for Thursday.
Jun 4, 2012, 6:24 PM EST
He’s projected to serve as Marc-Andre Fleury’s backup.
Jun 4, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
So is this really all about friends, family and faith?
Jun 4, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
Tell Brian Burke what to do in the comments section.
Jun 4, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
32-year-old signs one-year deal with Lokomotiv.
Jun 4, 2012, 12:16 PM EST
Will he be remembered for a career that defied the odds, or the way in which he chose to leave the Bruins?
Jun 4, 2012, 9:49 AM EST
Teammates reactions have been mostly positive.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
No, it’s not Kobe Bryant scoring from outside either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 3, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
He seems to be a pretty outstanding guy like that.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:02 PM EST
He’s a restricted free agent and the future in goal for the Bruins.
Jun 3, 2012, 1:04 PM EST
He’s really going to go through with this and he’d like you to visit some websites too.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
It doesn’t look like they’ll be hurting for goaltending.
Thomas asks “See why hockey’s just not that important right now?” on Facebook, quickly deletes message (Update: Back now)
Jun 2, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
Thomas discusses world’s economic future, not his future in Bruins’ net.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:53 PM EST
His $5 million cap hit will still count even if he takes a year off.
Jun 1, 2012, 3:48 PM EST
Boston GM Peter Chiarelli thinks his goalie may be “a little worn down.”
Jun 1, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Video inside. Check it out.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:39 AM EST
GM Peter Chiarelli keeps valued fourth-liner in the fold, inks Ray Bourque’s kid.
Jun 1, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
May 31, 2012, 9:23 PM EST
If so, Bruins would deal with $5 million in empty cap space.
May 31, 2012, 11:08 AM EST
Maybe it’s nothing. Maybe it’s something.
May 28, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
Dustin Brown and Martin Brodeur in the mix as well.
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 12
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 27
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 10
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 35
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)