Feb 27, 2011, 1:46 AM EST
The Bruins sent notice that they’re going to be serious Cup contenders by beating the NHL’s best team, Vancouver, in their house 3-1.
Feb 13, 2011, 3:48 PM EST
The Red Wings rode the momentum of a big second period and cruised to victory beating Boston 4-2 and sweeping their home-and-home set with the Bruins.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
The Red Wings snapped out of their first period funk and potted two goals to take a 3-2 lead over Boston.
Feb 13, 2011, 1:27 PM EST
Boston takes a 2-1 lead over Detroit after the first period in NBC’s Game of the Week.
Feb 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The 2010-11 Boston Bruins bring a mixture of toughness and skill that evokes more than a few memories of the Stanley Cup-winning Big, Bad Bruins of the ’70s.
Feb 9, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
The Bruins battered and bruised the Canadiens, winning a wild 8-6 game by overwhelming their division opponents. Read all about the craziness, which included 140 penalty minutes and even a (pseudo) goalie fight between Carey Price and Tim Thomas.
Feb 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
It wasn’t as easy call like Thursday’s best save, but Ville Leino’s game winner earned the February 3rd Goal of the Night.
Jan 31, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Which one of last week’s best save was better: Tim Thomas, Niklas Backstrom, Roberto Luongo or Henrik Lundqvist’s stop?
Jan 30, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
Team Lidstrom held off Team Staal in a wild third period to win 11-10. Patrick Sharp earned the MVP while Henrik Lundqvist stopped Matt Duchene during the first penalty shot in All-Star Game history.
Jan 30, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Even All-Stars have embarrassing moments, as you can see from Tim Thomas, Phil Kessel and Alex Ovechkin this weekend.
Jan 27, 2011, 6:47 PM EST
NBC’s Game of the Week for February 13th shapes up to be a classic between two Original Six teams as the Bruins visit the Red Wings.
Jan 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
You guessed it, Tim Thomas of the Bruins gets our save of the night honors yet again.
Jan 24, 2011, 12:54 PM EST
The NHL named its three stars of the week for January 17-23rd: Tim Thomas, Steven Stamkos and Martin Brodeur.
Jan 23, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
In the NHL on NBC post game report, Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk about the great season the Boston Bruins are having.
Jan 17, 2011, 5:39 PM EST
Some days you’ve just got it. Today, the Bruins had it in spades winning 7-0 over Carolina.
Jan 17, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
Who made the best save for the week of January 10-16th? The contestants are: Jaroslav Halak, Henrik Karlsson, Marc-Andre Fleury, Tim Thomas, Roberto Luongo, Ryan Miller and Nikolai Khabibulin.
Jan 17, 2011, 12:14 PM EST
With a handful of afternoon games today, here’s a look at who’s in goal for the early games.
Jan 14, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
While winning 7-5 isn’t how Tim Thomas prefers to get things done, he made some key saves last night. The best-looking one took place when Thomas thwarted Claude Giroux on a breakaway. Check out the video of that save in this post.
Jan 8, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
It’s like a horror show that Bruins fans don’t want to watch anymore as the Canadiens come back from being down 2-0 in the third to win in overtime.
Jan 2, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Tyler Ennis beat a sprawling Tim Thomas to win Saturday’s goal of the night.
Dec 28, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins now hold four of the six spots on the fan-voted All-Star team with one week left.
Dec 21, 2010, 2:42 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin eked his way into the top three forwards in the latest update of all-star game voting results
Dec 19, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
Tim Thomas came up big time and time again last night, including during December 18’s save of the night.
Dec 18, 2010, 10:02 PM EST
The bad news: Washington lost its eight game in a row. The even worse news: they’re not even the No. 1 team in the Southeast anymore, as Atlanta took the division lead.
Dec 17, 2010, 11:15 AM EST
Cam Ward made Thursday’s best stop, earning him the save of the night.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 0
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 24
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)