Dec 17, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
It doesn’t look like the Bruins were so bad off without him after all.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Who knew that playing without a perennial Norris Trophy finalist would be painful? Oh right, everyone.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 1:15 AM EST
Check out his nifty “Fungo job.”
Dec 14, 2011, 6:48 PM EST
Betting on the Leafs to make the playoffs, Jimmy Howard to win the Vezina, and Drew Doughty’s total points.
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:55 PM EST
Stevens’ lame duck era got off to a positively glum start.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
The Flyers are pulling out all the Hall of Fame guns for the Winter Classic Alumni game with Bernie Parent now set to play.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
The Islanders are winning games again and it’s all thanks to Al Montoya providing stability in net.
Dec 5, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Call it a statement game or not, but the Bruins showed which team is the hottest in the East with a 3-1 win against the Penguins.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 4, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Had started the last 17 games.
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EST
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 1, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
He was good. Very good.
Nov 30, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
So says teammate Chris Kelly.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:41 AM EST
If the Leafs are going to show that they’re for real, standing up to Boston tonight would be a good start.
Nov 29, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Everyone else remains skeptical.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:20 AM EST
It’s the first ever Thanksgiving Showdown and this one has a Bruins team looking to make it 11 wins in a row against a Wings team looking for their fourth straight win.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Detroit goalie very complimentary heading into the Thanksgiving Showdown.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:21 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 23, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
Boston goes with its No. 1 goalie in a potentially explosive affair.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:05 AM EST
In the event that tonight’s Bruins-Sabres game turns into a brawlfest to avenge Ryan Miller, who is most likely to step up for Buffalo to do the deed?
Nov 22, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
BTW, the All-Star Game is in Ottawa.
Nov 22, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
But which Sabre will drop the mitts?
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 32
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 7
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)