Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EST
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 1, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
He was good. Very good.
Nov 30, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
So says teammate Chris Kelly.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:41 AM EST
If the Leafs are going to show that they’re for real, standing up to Boston tonight would be a good start.
Nov 29, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Everyone else remains skeptical.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:20 AM EST
It’s the first ever Thanksgiving Showdown and this one has a Bruins team looking to make it 11 wins in a row against a Wings team looking for their fourth straight win.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Detroit goalie very complimentary heading into the Thanksgiving Showdown.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:21 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 23, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
Boston goes with its No. 1 goalie in a potentially explosive affair.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:05 AM EST
In the event that tonight’s Bruins-Sabres game turns into a brawlfest to avenge Ryan Miller, who is most likely to step up for Buffalo to do the deed?
Nov 22, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
BTW, the All-Star Game is in Ottawa.
Nov 22, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
But which Sabre will drop the mitts?
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Amazingly, this run has only tied them for the Northeast Division lead with Buffalo and Toronto.
Nov 19, 2011, 10:57 PM EST
The Bruins remain hot, but they’re still behind the Maple Leafs and Sabres for the Northeast Division title.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
From Matthew Hulsizer trying to buy the Blues, to the Blues trying to deal with the “Tampa Bay trap,” to Marcus Kruger trying to be Dave Bolland… this is your daily Morning Skate.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 PM EST
They’re finally looking more “big” than “bad” in the last three games.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
A team on the rise takes on the defending champs while they both look to get things going the right way. Intrigue ahoy.
Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EST
Tim Thomas can grow a fantastic mustache and he wants YOU to support the Movember movement.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EST
It wasn’t a great night for Martin Brodeur, but if you want hope that he still might “have it,” just watch this save in an endless loop.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 20, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
Remember all that stuff about everyone being frustrated in Boston? Cancel the search party, the Bruins found their groove.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 17
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 53
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)