Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 20, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
Remember all that stuff about everyone being frustrated in Boston? Cancel the search party, the Bruins found their groove.
Oct 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
The last two Stanley Cup champs battle in Chicago. For the Bruins who are looking to avoid a Stanley Cup hangover, all they have to do is look across the ice…
Oct 13, 2011, 1:24 AM EST
Take this look back at the Bruins accepting their 2011 Stanley Cup rings – a moment that brought back some humbling memories for Tim Thomas.
Oct 10, 2011, 8:17 PM EST
The Bruins’ top line of Nathan Horton, David Krejci and Milan Lucic are off to such a slow start that Claude Julien might have to split them up soon.
Oct 9, 2011, 2:17 AM EST
When you allow 52 shots in a game, you can’t blame it all on your goalie. The sad facts show that Mike Smith’s goaltending isn’t the only problem for the Coyotes, who dropped a 6-3 loss to the Sharks that wasn’t even that close.
Oct 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The NHL season is beginning tonight and with three games set to kick things off, we’ve got five storylines that worth paying attention to tonight.
Oct 6, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
A surprising amount of people are making a trendy pick by choosing the Sabres to win the Northeast Division title, even though the Bruins just won the Stanley Cup. Which team should really be the favorite, though?
Sep 30, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
Can the Bruins make it back-to-back championships? PHT previews their 2011-12 season.
Sep 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Tim Thomas accomplished just about everything a goalie could imagine last year, so one cannot help but wonder how he can top it. How about winning the Hart Trophy, then?
Sep 18, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
A lot of Bruins fans missed out on “Tuukka Time” last season thanks to Tim Thomas’ dominance in goal. Fear not Tuukka fans, you’ll see more of him this season.
Sep 3, 2011, 7:55 PM EST
When asked about his relationship with Roberto Luongo, Tim Thomas responded by saying “We’re fine.” Considering how well things turned out for Thomas after Luongo’s comments, it’s easy to believe that he’s telling the truth.
Aug 27, 2011, 6:11 PM EST
Here’s a quick roundup of some first impressions people shared about the NHL 12 demo. There’s also video of a trailer for the demo and a separate clip that includes a goalie fight between Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo. In a way, it’s exactly what video games are for.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:49 AM EST
Not surprisingly, even Tim Thomas’ day with the Stanley Cup is inspiring.
Aug 24, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Tim Thomas was the best goalie in the world last season, but where does that leave high-profile backup Tuukka Rask?
Aug 20, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
The NHL on NBC schedule is out now for this season and we’ve got a few weekends circled already.
Aug 18, 2011, 10:44 PM EST
Roberto Luongo spoke about the pain of losing in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals and his regrets about criticizing Tim Thomas.
Aug 16, 2011, 6:16 PM EST
NHL.com provided a list of 15 players from the East who will under big-time pressure next season, but here’s nine more who will face intense scrutiny.
Jul 20, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Tim Thomas ranks among the NHL goalies who take advantage of yoga. Check out video of him practicing the still-often-misunderstood techniques.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
Along with naming legends like Bobby Orr and Guy Lafleur, NHL.com also tabbed Alex Ovechkin and Pavel Datsyuk for its list of the most exciting players of all-time.
Jul 4, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
With patriotism and the smell of barbecued meat in the air, we couldn’t help but ask: who is the best active American hockey player? Let us know by voting in the poll.
Jul 4, 2011, 3:51 PM EST
With America on the brain during this holiday, we must ask: has there ever been a better time for U.S. born goaltenders?
Jun 23, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
The NHL announced their end of season All-Star Teams and the usual suspects were scattered throughout the first and second teams.
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 62
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 87
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (87)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (80)